60 mg MS Contin Morphine Sulfate

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Swing, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Swing

Swing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have stumbled upon a source of 60mg morphine pills. I was curious about dosage and route of administration. I am used to insufflating 40 mg lines of oxycodone so I was wondering about how much morph would be a good starting dosage, and of course how it should be taken in (snorted or chewed up). Thx for the help!

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    40mg of Oxy is stronger than 60mg M, BUT change of medication can affect tolerance. Do half first - it's better to not get to high than the alternative. You can do it as you do Oxy.

3. unreality8

unreality8 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MSContin does not do much when snorted. I would suggest chewing the pill and swallowing it. Morphine takes alot longer time to kick in than Oxycodone also, but it lasts alot longer overall. The only way to get a real rush out of Morphine is to shoot it.

4. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if snorted your going to just end up waiting for the drip. as for the MS contin I think a dose above 100 but under 200 is the perfect dose.

NOTE: this is only for people with high tolerances! Novices may want to try 15 mg first.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2006
  5. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    It works much better nasally than orally, best is i.m./i.v. but it's a big mess cleaning the pills up, and most people don't like needles.