1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

60 mg MS Contin Morphine Sulfate

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Swing, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Swing

Swing Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has stumbled upon a source of 60mg morphine pills. I was curious about dosage and route of administration. SWIM is used to insufflating 40 mg lines of oxycodone so SWIM was wondering about how much morph would be a good starting dosage, and of course how it should be taken in (snorted or chewed up). Thx for the help!

2. MrJim

MrJim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    40mg of Oxy is stronger than 60mg M, BUT change of medication can affect tolerance. Do half first - it's better to not get to high than the alternative. You can do it as you do Oxy.

3. unreality8

unreality8 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MSContin does not do much when snorted. I would suggest chewing the pill and swallowing it. Morphine takes alot longer time to kick in than Oxycodone also, but it lasts alot longer overall. The only way to get a real rush out of Morphine is to shoot it.

4. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    if snorted your going to just end up waiting for the drip. as for the MS contin SWIM thinks a dose above 100 but under 200 is the perfect dose.

NOTE: this is only for people with high tolerances! Novices may want to try 15 mg first.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2006
  5. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    It works much better nasally than orally, best is i.m./i.v. but it's a big mess cleaning the pills up, and most people don't like needles.