1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Inhaling - 60mg morphine acquired

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by icanthelpit, Nov 25, 2008.

1. icanthelpit

icanthelpit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have a 60mg morphine he told me he smokes them on foil. Is that possible? Just throwing it on there like an oxy and going to work. I know you have to take the time release off the oxys but do you have to do anything to these? Its the capsule that says E655 60

icanthelpit added 42 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

I know there is a post of this nature some posts down but i was wondering with this particular mg of morphine. I tried the search tool to no avail

icanthelpit added 0 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I know there is a post of this nature some posts down but i was wondering with this particular mg of morphine. I tried the search tool to no avail

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. swellin

swellin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o
    Do not smoke morphine. From what i understand you can get high that way, but it is a huge waste of the pill, the heat will destroy most of the morphine. These are the top 3 ways to take morphine.

1. Obviously Its IV - dont do it unless you already use needles regularly.

2. Plugging, or browning, same meaning, thats means dissolve the morphine in water, 60 mg pill crush it, add 6ml of water, put it in a oral syringe, from pharmacy) lube it up, and stick in all the way into your anal cavity. This is the second best way, it absorb es the most of the morphine because there are thousands of veins.

3. Oral, crush the pill, put it in some toilet paper roll it up, and down the hatch. My preferred method. snorting is not very effective imo.

So yes you can smoke, but its not recommend .

3. icanthelpit

icanthelpit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    would I smoke it on foil as one would an oxy? if you had experience on foil with oxy would that save some of the morphine or would the heat just kill it and not change it to smoke mostly?

4. Junkiebaddypowder

Junkiebaddypowder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You doesnt need to worry about time release coating all You needs to do is crush... this particular kind will crush very easily as well because it is a soft pill.

You mentioned capsule... Is this in a plastic capsule that You can pull open or is it just the orangy pink oblong ( in a similar shape as a capsule) with e655 on one side and 60 on the other? I has never heard of a capsule of these.... but if they are the ones that swim just described then You can go ahead with swims initial instructions

Happy HoliDAZE!(<

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  5. MEKONE

MEKONE Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    From what SWIM hears there are MUCH easier ways to take Morph. as stated above.However that should NOT discourage You to try a new form.A buddy of mine "SWIM" enjoys smoking "M" quite nicely with NO problem.It just takes a bit of practice.

You needs to GENTLY heat up the "M" so as not to let it burn up.If You has experience with Oxy and foil then there should not be a problem.

6. icanthelpit

icanthelpit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    yes they are the orangy pink oblongs not a capsule my mistake.

7. swellin

swellin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o
    With morphine the less heat the better, if you have ever made a home made vaporizer for smoking weed, this might be something to consider, people use a vap for weed because this way it saves i think like 97% of the weed, so im guessing using it generates alot less heat.

To make one you take a light bulb, well you better do a search on google search light bulb vaporizer.

8. schiz0phren1c

schiz0phren1c Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    Swim recently came across powdered Morphine(not sure if HCL or Sulphate,but guessing hcl)
    and smoking it via tinfoil is amazing,hits like a mule,tastes delicious,
    however let me reiterate that this is extremely pure powder,
    not like crushing up a pill at all,
    Swim can't wait to try it in his vaporiser,but is scared to lose any!