80mg oxy

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by QGdoxl, Feb 28, 2005.

1. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Hi there I have a friend who has come in to a few 80mg oxy's. He
    is by no means new to them he has removed the time release and eaten
    and snorted tem lots.

Now he asks me if I can find out to go about preping it for an
    injection. He is diabetic and quite used to SC injection in the
    tummy and has his own clean needles. If anyone could help with
    some prep he would appreciate it.

Also doseage he would normally snort 20-40mg how much would he use for an SC injection?

thanks

Q

1. 4/5,
      good question to ask before doing them
      Aug 7, 2016
  2. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    My friend thanks you very much for the info.

Delivery is much faster when you shoot it, this I understand, however
    my friend is kinda scared of the vein thingy. He is used to an SC
    injection in the stomache (Diabetic).

question is if your not hitting a vein is it still faster than snorting it?

3. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Really, IMing or SC injections are about the same as snorting. You may need less actual drug to reach desired effects, but there will be no rush which most people inject for. The effects from both SC and IM will be felt sometimes as soon as 20 minutes depending on metabolism and and drug/prep/site of injection, most often within an hour though. In my experience, with both mscontin and OC's, the high is really not all too different than nasally with either of these methods, your just messin with a needle. I figure if your going to stick yourself, you may as well do it for an actually benefit, as opposed to just using a needle. Also, i would probably recommend against SC or IM of any kind in the stomach area. IM insulin is made to be IMed and SCed, pills are not. You dont really want any particles stuck in muscle or skin tissues because abcesses are gross as shit. Even IVing, the particles could get lodged in veins causing veinal thrombosas(sp?), if not worse, much worse. But people have done all of this and lived to tell the tale...I'm here. Either way its a gamble, and a risk, but thats why we ask the ?'s to lessen these risks.

Personally dude, i would just keep nasally doin em, needle habits are really really difficult to break, a sniffing/eating habit is hard enough without the needle fixation. OC's are very orally soluable, something around 87-90% is absorbed. If you crush the pills and break the time release, it will hit you just as well, and almost as fast as any route, and last a bit longer. Its healthier than other methods of consumption, but we're talking dope so health is relative.

If your set on trying this, make sure you do it right, and be sterile. Search this forum, it will teach you all you need to know. Your dose of 20-40mgs is good for first time, you can always do more, but if you do too much, well, thats a problem. sorry bout the ramble,

later guys, apradavra

1. 4/5,
      Good advice, steering the OP away from using needles and instead find the easiest, least harmful solution.
      Aug 7, 2016
  4. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Thanks man I guess up the noes it goes

5. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Hey just another quick thought would it be possible to freebase it like coke and smoke it?

6. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i always cooked my pills before i shot them, except for dilaudads, but nothing changed when i boiled them, they were still just as strong....

7. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    so what are you saying if I wanted to try to smoke some just smoke the hci don't bother freebasing it?