A bad ecstasy pill? Is this true?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by blah102, Jun 14, 2004.

1. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard that theres a bad e pill you can take which whenever the person makes the e, its something that cant be prevented, it will just be made. And what this bad e pill does is basically makes your blood boil. And from there it will disinigrate everything in your body, and blood will come out of your skin and stuff. Now is that true?

2. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    no but you can get "dud" pills wich do nothing or dont contain mdma instead have chemicals that are cheaper than mdma. if you are worried about getting ripped buy a tester kit. but umm ive never heard of blood comming out of your skin.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    bullshit drug propaganda made to scare people. its pretty rare to get bad pills that kill u, but like the guy above said jus get a tester kit. i can tell u for sure that blood story is complete bollocks, and its very rare to die from taking x if u know wot u r doin.

4. newguy1

newguy1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah...thats crap. the myth probably comes from people downing 3 or 4 of them and then dancing their asses off until they are dehydrated and overheated (maybe the soruce of the myth of blood boiling). This can happen but only if youre pretty stupid. Take a break and sit down and relax every now and then and make sure to stay hydrated and you should be just fine. I find I can make XTC last longer if I just stop what Im doing for a second and think about it in my system.

Ive listed this before in another thread but its a good site and worth checking out. http://www.dancesafe.org/ Check out the Search Lab Results section and itll tell you what you are buying. As mentioned above, tester kits are good too but Ive had good luck using this site as they have tested a lot . Most of the time a 'bad' pill will cure a headache (contain acetaminophen), or will amp you up (contain amphetamines) or cure your craving for a tall latte (containcaffiene) but Im unaware of Anything that can 'boil your blood' thats in pill form...Hope this helps.

have fun!

5. blah102

blah102 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well actually i heard that from a friends mom, and she said it happened right in front of her when her and her friends were doing it back when she was a teen

6. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    two words for you..... SCARE TACTICTS

7. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    PMA is prolly the substance they were talking about it it takes longer to kick in so people redose which can csuse death or dehydrogen(sp) most of the time when something bad happens with pills its a diffrent substance then mdma causing it or just someone no being smart.