Spiritual - A Challenge To You ALL...

Discussion in 'DXM' started by mmmike28, Apr 4, 2005.

1. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've read many posts on the "super senses" and this is a challenge for anyone who wants to push the limits of their mind.I am a big psychology freak and have adoctrine to back me up. There is something amazing about DXM in that it in a way can make you "super-human". It gives a the ability to do what some of the most spiritual peoplethat ever existed can do,(Ghandi, Jesus, Shamans of various cultures, and so on...) to an extent. I have in fact felt vibrations that supposedly only machines could detect. These vibrations at one point or another moved mephysically and emotionally with 100% accuracy. I have also "felt" the earth rotate, or move, which soundscrazy when youfirst think about it but I know this to be true to my knowledge. These occurances happen most often when you are "one" with nature (outside, near plants trees, near a forest). I challenge you people who use DXM to go outside on a nice night(since its most peaceful at night) while tripping, close your eyes and imagine yourself being"one" with the earth and everything around you. Or better yet, while tripping on a clear night, look up at the stars, then close your eyes and open them again. While your doing this imagine being "one" with the universe. Asa psychology freak I can almost guarentee you'll find a whole new world at your fingertips. To experience these powers you'll need around a 3rd plateau trip or higher. I have practiced many "mind control" techniques and have to say that there is truth in all this. Report back to this thread if anyone has any info, results, or any advice or comments to make. Thanks

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I believe that some drugs can activate some regions of the brain that are not typically used. There is so much about the human brain that we do not know so it is anybody's guess as to how it works and how drugs effect it.

3. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Yeah, we only use like 10% of our brain.Some people use way less than that.[​IMG] I'm a firm believer that drugs are not purely responsible for the effects they produce. I think they are actually unlockingcertain parts of thebrain thatare not normally used. So when you take a drug and think you are hallucinating you are more than likely just seeing what's around you all the time. The physical side of life is just a small facet of what's really out there. [​IMG]

4. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it really is, infinite." - William Blake

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  5. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I have never done DXM, but after reading your post i really want to get my hands on some. [​IMG]
    Seriously, this is not a major challange, this is called Drugs forum and i have felt the earth move and felt that i was jesus and thought that i had died and thought that my friend was an orangatang and that my nose was moldy bread and that i cant spell sometimes and does my dog like me and i can see the music and she loves me and theres no refunds####??? what [email protected]@!!! who said that ? shit, i was talking to myself
    No offense if you believe in jesus and all that but ive had more fucked up trips than feeling the earth move than u can posiblly imagine. And I imagine theres alot more people that visit this forum that have had alot more fucked up trips than u or i have. So well, i accept your challenge, and now i will drink more beer

6. Toxicity

Toxicity Newbie

Reputation Points:

I myself don't believe in jesus, or anything like that... "God," (with a capital G) if you will. But I do believe something</span> must've created the universe, if a meteor somehow made trees, then I would %100 believe in that the meteor is God. [​IMG] Whoa... Okay this is really off topic but onto the point of this post...

I've accepted your challenge and I must say, I was VERY wrong when I said:

That night I felt like god, I had the power to do/create anything I wanted ( or so I believed I could..[​IMG]) Not to mention I could fly... heh

7. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I did not mean in any way that Jesus used drugs to gain the powers he had. What I meant was, that Jesus was trying to tell us that we as humans are so much more powerful than our brains and society tell us. By being the son of God, Jesus was given these powers to show all the world through "miracles". TO A VERY VERY SMALL EXTENT, my use of DXM has shown that we as humans are much more powerful than we really know, and I truly believe this. To try to do these spritual things, you need to first be open minded and believe that you are a powerful being, and that through your "soul" you can open up a part of your mind that is filled with unlimited potential. I am not arguing that Jesus or God exists (although I believe it), I am arguing that if you are open minded enough and try some of the things I posted you will be AMAZED at the doors your mind can open for you.

8. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Another thing, try to keep in mind that dissciatives like DXM don't make you "hallucinate" the way most people think. DXM as well as others "dissociate you from your physical body", and I've done more than enough research to prove this. So as DrugPhreak said, all those things that drugs "create" are really your mind opening up to your "soul" or "third eye". Dissociatives especially because everything I've felt on them I KNOW is just my mind gaining more control because it is leaving my physical body. Hence, the out of body experiences people get.

9. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    hmm drugs and religion-not my cup of tea.

Im with DrugPrheak on this one.We are yet to understand the magic that goes on in our brains

10. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Is it possible you percieved these things? Certainly. Is it also
    possible that these perceptions would not have been felt by ANYONE
    else? Also yes. Therefore, were they real? To you, I
    suppose they would have to be. I don't think you could extract
    any data from your "feeling the earth rotate" that would convince
    anyone else, but, hey, if you felt it you felt it. Subjectivity
    is wonderful, as are supersenses. If you enjoyed/benefitted from
    it, cool. However, I wouldn't found my belief system on something
    like this, as I know I tend to have unreliable perceptions when I'm
    using drugs.

11. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dmax, I cannot extract data from "feeling" earth rotations, but from myexperiences these are some of the conclusions I've came to_One time around a fourth plateauI was explaining my thoughts *outloud*to afriend who was not on dxm (we go back and forthobserving each other, every other time we do it) we were in my backyard. As I was lighting up a cigarette I said to my friend,"God is mad Iam smoking. He's looking down upon us as we stand out here". I looked up and the clouds moved into a perfect position as to show someone sitting in a chair and a "round sphere" (earth) under him/her. It felt as if my mind had moved it but that could have been my ego saying I have super powers. Well if it wasn't me then I did predict that it was coming because I told my friend exactly what he saw a few moments later. I pointed up when I noticedthe cloudslooked a littlelike God sitting in a chairwatching over earth (But it was still vague). My friend was only a little shocked as it was a distorted cloudy image, but then the clouds kept rotating and moving to form such a clear image ofa figure (god)sitting on a chair overa "round" sphere-looking cloud (earth), a young child could have seen the symbolism. Its true but I know most of you won't believe me until you experience something like this yourself, and why the hell not? Its really cool lol [​IMG]

Dmax, What drugs did you have unreliable perceptions with? It happens with most drugs actually, but my main point was just that dxm is a drug that can be used for insight as long as your mind is there. I have seen people's anxiety and worries go away through whatI reccomended to close friends and family. (I'm in no way implying I reccomended drugs, justsome thought processes). And Daeron don't think I'm trying to get a religious debate going on, if anything you can call it a more scientific debate as some of the feelings I've possesed on dxm have been well documented before by scientists.

For those of you who want another mind excerisie to try while tripping, do this: On a calm night go outside and admire everything....the sounds, feelings of the wind, the sight of the stars any smells. Now close your eyes and imagine all those feelings, all those stars and all the sounds of nature around going into your body and consuming your very body.The world is inside you now. You are one with the world. As your eyes"see" the world, remember that you can do anything becauseevery living thing is connected.And through every living thing around you, including the earth underneath your feet imagine yourself taking in all the energy that exists in the ever constant moving atoms that we cannot see, but can sense to some degree I believe if dissociatted enough and confident enough to do so.

12. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if it snows where you live, do enough dxm to get to the third or fourthplateau and take a walk while it is snowing, just bundle up. find a place to sit and listen to the snow flakes. after you get used to the sound, close your eyes and try to follow one water molecule. how it got into that snow flake, where it will go after it melts, how long until it freezes again. you can go around the world with a water molecule.

13. mmmike28

mmmike28 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Interesting thought als555, the other day I was sitting outside around noon and Iwas doing the same thing with the birds' chirping. I would tune in to one or two birds and then I felt as if I was connected to them all. Felt like I could hear for miles.

14. hard2core

hard2core Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I havebeen doing experiments with DXM along these lines for 6 months. and here are his findings.

Yes, life tends to make more sense on DXM. SWIM actually thought that the world had ended, and that we had crossed in to a new millenium, kinda like heaven. It was deep. I don't know that DXM activates things that aren't there, it just unclutters our mind from the day to day bullshit that we deal with and makes us aware of the greatness that exist all around. It gives us a perception beyond our own and allows us to look at life from the outside. This makes it seem like a spiritual journey to many.

I went on a 21 day benge of 300mgs of DXM in the morning and 300mgs of DXM in the evening. This is when he crossed into heaven and realized the greatness.

Just for another aspect on things, you guys should punch the word Chemgnosis in to a search engine and do some research. It isusing chemicals to acheivethe mindstate needed to work magik. Life itself is a spiritual journey and DXM has taught that to several people. Please understand that it is not justchemical to abuse, but can be used for pleasurable enlightenment.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Ive had two experiences on dxm...that the only thing that made sense was the idea that i was god... it made everything make sense.... but even then i realized i was on drugs and that was why... dude come on... you were on drugs... i mean maybe u are right u felt more... but so... only on the drug did u... so how could it be true?

16. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yes DXM produces all the effects thread starter described, but not exactly as you stated

You feel yourself spinning, not because the earth is spinning, but because you are tripping. Just like a very large dose of alcohol

Just my opinion

17. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    **********HOWEVER*************

Dxm does make me feel superhuman and superior to peopole and just very different than other drugs, i feel and imagine myself to be my idol, just i dunno its weird to describe, just try it if you havent already

Stay safe, know your limits