A couple of days off.

Discussion in 'GHB' started by Jeff Woad, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Jeff Woad

Jeff Woad Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from U.K.
    Swim thought that this might be of some interest to people wondering/worried about regular GBL use and side effects.

I have used 4ml - 9ml of GBL daily, (nightly - Between 22:00 and 05:00) for about six months and has just had the past two days without any.

No unusual symptoms AT ALL!

Swim even got to sleep after a few beers. :)

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Isn't that an unusual symptom? Needing a few beers to sleep is not usual behavior.

It's good to hear that You doesn't have very many negative withdrawal effecs. Swip had a friend who would do 14b and/or GBL and/or GHB (which ever he had at the time) on a 3 to 4 times a day schedule for 3 months ... taking high doses. When it came time for him to quit, due to affordable supply dry-up, he had terrible withdrawl symptoms including severe anxiety, extreme insomnia, vomiting, and severe heachaches. These symptoms lasted about 9 days.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Beer, or alcohol in general, makes a lousy sleep-aid. First it makes one feel relaxed, but then it paradoxically acts as a stimulant. This interferes with sleep patterns. Not suggested.

4. Jeff Woad

Jeff Woad Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from U.K.
    No, beer definately not recomended as a sleep aid, I would have been up all night otherwise though. I have been an insomniac since age one, (so they are told.) Twenty seven years later there's not much change.

Oh, and by beer, I meant vodka.

I just wanted to report that I had NO ill effects from the lack of GBL. That's all.

@Pink - No, needing alcohol to sleep isn't usual at all - neither is needing GBL or anything else for that matter. Then again, show me a "usual" person. Is there such a thing?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  5. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Sounds fairly standard to swim, 7 hours out of the 24 hours in a day still leaves a lot of time for the GBL to leave the body as it is short acting. If You had taken the same amount of GBL but spread it out over the 24 hours then withdrawal would have been more likely to occur.