1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experience Report - A Different World - MDMA Detailed Experience Report

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by SlightlyCrazy13, Feb 6, 2017.

1. SlightlyCrazy13

SlightlyCrazy13 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    Hello, DF members! I have quite a few posts from the last couple months, but it's my first time writing an Experience report. I hope that I have chosen the right forum and that you will find it an interesting read.It is a long one, so whoever manages to go through with it, I'd be glad to hear your comments or questions!

DISCLAIMER:

The names of the people in this story have been changed for privacy purposes.

PROLOGUE:

During the Summer of 2016, I had the chance to work in a small hotel in one of the best sea-side resorts in my country. There I met a few very interesting people one of whom helped me see the world in an entirely different way. Let's call this person Mark. He provided all kinds of substances to guests and employees in this hotel but Mark also had a lot of experience with said substances himself. When I told Mark that I want to feel something different, new, he gave me MDMA. Unfortunately as much as he wanted to hang with me and make sure I was safe, he was busy that night. I wasn't worried though, since I knew that my long-time friend with benefits - Lara and my then-room-mate Alice would keep me company and make sure I was safe.

Sex: Female
    Weight: 47 kg./ 103 lbs.
    Substance: MDMA
    Dose: 70 - 80mg. and a 30 - 40mg. boost

REPORT:
    It was about 4:00PM when Mark came to my room and gave me a small peach colored pill with an owl head on it. He made sure I listen closely as he told me what effects it may cause and instructed me to drink a lot of water, leave most of my belongings when I go out and only take a small amount of cash, my ID and phone. He gave me a few advises and told me he'll call to check up on me.

T +00:00 - By the time I took the pill it was 5:45 PM. I knew it would take somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes for it to kick in, so I took my phone, ID, some cash and a bottle of water and left to go see my girl - Lara.

T +00:15 - I had gotten to Lara's work and I was just sitting on a bench waiting for something to happen when it hit me. It was just like Mark described it - as if someone slapped me in the back of the head, and suddenly everything was different, more intense. Lights were brighter, colors - more saturated and I swear I could hear everyone breathing. I felt a little dizzy - whether it was from the drug itself or those vivid sensations, I don't know.

T +00:20 - The dizziness went away, finally, my brain was getting used to the new way I saw the world. Mark checked up on me, asked me a series of questions and reminded me to drink some water. I did even though I couldn't care less about water. Just as the call ended the bar right in-front of us turned the music up and it was glorious. I am not sure whether I could actually see music* or the visual enhancement simply synced up to it, but it was an amazing experience.

T +00:30 - I don't know for how long Lara had been staring at me, but I noticed her smile. She touched my arm and said something but I couldn't hear her. Suddenly all I could focus on was the feeling of her soft fingers stroking my arm. I shook it away and asked her to repeat. "You're high as fuck" she said "and you like that more than you should...". I was overwhelmed by the feeling of her touch. No matter where, it felt a million times better.

T +01:00 - I had been swept off of my feet by the intensity of each and every sensation. Lara wasn't helping either, she made sure to keep me on the edge of pleasure at all times. I couldn't stop thinking about ripping her clothes off and eating her out.

T +01:30 - I was finally learning to act normal again, as normal as I could. Then it started raining and it was an entirely new sensation for my brain to experience. I was warm, hot actually, but as the rain touched my skin it felt as if I had a thin layer of ice. It felt hot and cold at the same time, but not wet.

T +02:00 - I had been waiting for the rain to stop before going back to the hotel, but it only seemed to get worse. So, I decided I will just leave and enjoy the sensation of the rain drops hitting my skin. Lara made a few unsuccessful tries to stop me but nothing could change my mind so I left.

T +02:30 - Everyone was hiding from the rain, but I walked calmly. By the time I reached the hotel every piece of my clothing was soaked, underwear included. I entered from one side and walked through the lobby - I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care - I walked right out through the other side and headed to the kitchen to take the key for the room from my room-mate. Alice is a very open minded 39 years old woman - I think she knew already that I was attracted to her but it didn't make her uncomfortable. She was busy when I walked in, but she gave me a quick hug as I reached into her back pocket for the key - as horny as I was, that only made it worse.

T +03:00 - I took a shower, turned the lights off and sat on my bed. The room was dim and silent. Then for the first time in my life I experienced hallucinations. I could hear music from somewhere, one of my favourite songs, soon to realize it was all in my head. I laid back to the wall and I could swear the whole room was moving - as if it was breathing along with me. Figures, fairly blurry, danced around the room.

T +03:30 - The room was getting darker and in the corner those once blurry figures seemed to come to life. Then the door opened letting the light in and all of them disappeared. I looked over and at the door - Alice. She came towards me, but my eyes wandered. "Look at me!" she said and directed my face to herself. I looked her in the eyes and she couldn't help but smile. She started stroking my face "You took it, didn't you?". I couldn't answer - it felt too good.

T +04:00 - Alice teased me for what seemed like an eternity then canceled her plans for the night so she could keep me company. She walked around the room, taking her clothes off - preparing for a shower. I couldn't take my eyes off of her - she was completely naked. At this moment I was hearing voices again, her laugh, moaning. She wrapped a towel around herself, came as close as an inch away from me and whispered "Stop staring!". I couldn't help it. I was trembling. When she left the room I took the rest of the pill.

T +05:00 - While Alice was in the shower, my mind had nothing to focus on. The music, the voices and the figures returned, now after the boost even more realistic. I was in another world; One so different from the grey reality I am used to. I could hear Alice wiping the floor and for whatever reason the sound seemed hilarious to me. To my relief my reaction seemed just as hilarious to her.

T +06:00 - After Alice came out of the shower we spoke for a while. I don't even remember what for, but I felt closer to her than ever. The figures however were gone, as long as she was with me. She offered to give me a massage and even though usually I am not the biggest fan, this time it felt so fucking good. She was gentle and each touch made me go crazy. I was getting off on it and she knew, but didn't seem to mind. Soon enough I had fallen asleep.

THE DAY AFTER:
    T +14:30 - I woke up at 7:30 AM feeling extraordinarily well. I dressed up and headed towards the bar. I stayed true to my routine and had a cup of coffee, but I was in for a surprise. It wasn't nearly as intense as the first time, but I was definitely high. I was terrified, but Mark there seemed amused.

T +18:00 - Effects slowly started wearing off and I had no idea how bad of a come-down to expect. Would I be able to work through it? I didn't know.

T +20:00 - As amazing the high was, the come-down was crap. I was standing behind the bar ready to nod off. I was barely even awake at that point even though I did sleep the night before. And it was only 2:00PM and my shift wouldn't end until 8:00PM. At last, I snorted a tiny bump of Meth to get through my shift and crushed as soon as it was over.

That was my first and so far only experience with MDMA. It was indeed pleasant and in the proper setting I think I can handle the come-down. It's something I definitely would do again as long as the product is of good quality.

*Synesthesia - a neurological phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.People who report a lifelong history of such experiences are known as synesthetes.

2. Heavenonearth

Heavenonearth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Nice story. To keep it special like the firts time, don´t take MDMA regulary, every two months is good enought to keep the magic. Try to test it before each take. Have fun.

3. This Mofoin dude

This Mofoin dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Texas, United States
    Damn, party on rockstar