Experiences - A DXM Evening- An Ongoing Trip Report

Discussion in 'DXM' started by pjbth, Jan 25, 2006.

1. pjbth

pjbth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    *Everything contained in this post is about SWIM but i am reporting it to the masses in first person as i recieve it from SWIM*

Hello all

First a little background on me. I weigh about 300 pounds, but am in shape (rugby prop) Very experienced user of Mushrooms, LSD, X, Speed and Cocaine

Trip Setting is my basement, big screen tv, big stereo and as dark or as light as is fit.

Ive done DXM a number of times before always Cough Gelcaps and dosages between 300-450mg. Tonight i decided that since its been a month since my last experience with DXM. I've decided to go with a dosage of 600mg or 2 bottles of coughgels. Ingestion was all 40 caps in about 2 min. with Barqs rootbeer. (It has bite!) Ate the caps at around 11pm so its been about half an hour. Sideeffects at this point are none existent. A slight Nausea feeling but nothing unbearable or to the point i think i would puke. Sitting down to watch an ep. of Futurama and will be back to report more as the trip goes on.

Well one hour after dosing still no strong effects. I ate about 5 hours before ingesting the caps, could be part of the reason for the delay. Feeling slightly uncoordinated but no strong sense of the trip coming on. No Nausea, feeling great:D Will try to report back in about half an hour.

This is kinda fun :) I'm listening to the beatles and have southpark up on the tv right now. Feeling very drunk almost. My body feels heavy, but i can still move around pretty quickly. The Robo Itch is terrible on the top of my head and my armpits for some reason. I hope it goes away, but its nothing that is too unbearable. Feeling very hot, so i downed a couple of freezies and i feel better now

So far the trip hasn't been alot different from my other 300-400mg trips. See ya in another half hour drugs-forum.

so now about 2.5 hours after dosing strong feelings of dis-association. Very strong CEV, spinning cubes and stuff. That may have to do with me watching the yellow submarine. Gettting hard to type. THe itching has gone away somewhat. But if i do scratch my body goes on fire. Strawberry fruitopia tastes bad on DXM

Well three hours in now. Debated with a friend about drugs being an important tool to help the mind grow. The effects of dxm at this point make me feel very drunk. Stumbling around and feel very heavy. OEV are minor slight halos around lightbulbs, but CEV are good. NO Nausea yet *crosses fingers* maybe it will just stay away.

Well its now about 12 hours after on-set. The trip lasted until about 5:30 or 6am. I did not get sick (its all about the gel caps), It was easy to fall asleep once the drugs wore off, but the first time i tried to sleep was more lucid dreaming then sleeping. Overall not a bad experience, i definately enjoyed the 600mg trip more than the 300-400mg trips i'd had before.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
  2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The higher the dose the funner... to an extent. There is always that part of a plateau where you will find it uncomfortable. One note for you to think about though. With these higher doses your tolerance will shoot up exponentially. So dose high once and a while if you dont wanna end up with an extreme tolerance. Try dosing on a completly empty stomach.

Muirner

3. pjbth

pjbth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Hey, Thanks for the tips. I always try and keep a couple weeks between trips with anything i do. I'll try the empty stomach next time. (its hard to do when your supposed to be eating 5 meals a day) How long should i go eight hours after a meal?

4. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Man back again after a long break!

Today i did a 150/150 redose, First time dxming, for a while

and it hit me smoothlyt, but i feel sick like a dog, never felt sick like this before, dunno wtf is up

dammmn

stay safe, know your dose

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Dreeker, sorry to hear that man. How come you didnt just go for the straight 300? Leave the redose out of it. You might be able to stomach it all at once a lot easier... But best of luck to ya, hopefully i'll be able to come back to some DXM soon, or good ol' missy as me and dipenhydramine call it.

pjbth- i read that you had some itching problems, commonly refered to as "robo itch" and as you found out once you start you cant stop. Almost like pringles. My advice is to have something cold or cool near by. Maybe like an ice pack in a towel? a pack of peas next to you ect. I say this because in my experience of tripping i find that if i start to scratch, i'll scratch till the cows come home. Thus leaving me irritated, and on fire. To counter this you could take a benydryl or something to that effect, it usually will help to calm the itching... The itch also goes away with time... After tripping a few times it seems to go away, or at least unknowticed!

Dreeker- how did you fair with the itching? anything? I wanna come back but the thing i hated most was hugging the toilet, dont get me wrong, at the end of that long month, me and the toilet had quite the understanding... lol. I did tell my g/f the other day i wanted to try it again, and she just looked at me with an odd look... maybe i'll try it again.

Muirner