A few sally related questions

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Chaote, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just got 3g of 15x non standardized sally, I was wondering;
    1) how much should I smoke before saying to myself "well its not gonna work this time"?
    2) Do you think 3g is enough to get me trippin like not all at once but to break through
    3) is there anyone who has had a really intense first time like full on hallucinations open eyed other worldly shit?

Any input or answers would be greatly appreciated!

2. Orbiter

Orbiter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1) it really depends on your natural resitance to Salvorin A. But you should atleast feel a slight buzz after taking two hits, 0.1 g each. You should not wait more than sixty seconds with the second hit.

2) i recon you can trip 15-25 times on 3 g if you smoke it correctly

3)YES! when you feel your legs start to tingle: HOLD ON!

Good luck! use a sitter!

3. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    HOLY SHIT! I took one hit probably around .1g and GOD DAMN here is a recount of the events that took place on that fateful day;
    I was with my girlfriend wqho was to be my sitter, we went into my bathroom with the sally, a homemade bong and a torch, I filled the bowl which had a hole big enough for some to fall through which was annoying but oh well. so I stood in a bath tub (window accesibility) and took the hit it was surprisingly smooth and discolored the tube as I watched go through thenI breathed in the large toke and held my girlfriend began to count how much time until 30 sec had passed 15 secs I looked at her and pointed to my head because I was starting to feel it then my legs started to feel weird so I handed her the bong then 30secs I exhale and begin to stumble backwards ad finnally I sit down then I have no recolection of those 4-5 mins I remeber becoming more aware and saying "this isn't a boat (the bath tub) I'm nt in a boat" and then I said "I think..." and lost my train of thought and she giggled and I started to laugh so much, I tried to stand but was unable so I waited until I could then I got up still feeling moderatly high, and had another toke which was EFFECTLESS but I didn't mind I cleaned up and ate some pizza. It was a very enjoyable trip, like smoking 5 joints and putting it into 10mins. Btw I weigh bout 175 and I am moderatly experienced in hallucinogens if thats any matter. I can't wait to try again it can only get stronger, also how long should I wait between using like a day or what? for effects I mean not health concern. And what Orbiter said about legs tingling its true i would recomend you smoke while sitting. peace

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hehe, my first time was great to. When I started coming down, I had the feeling of complete peacefulness and content with the world. The feeling did not feel like that produced by a drug though.

5. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    My first time was great at first. I was sent to a mountian side
    in BC and I was snowboarding down the mountian. but then I got to
    the bottom of the hill and it seemd like I was unable to come back and
    I got scared. Thought I was trapped, and then Sally spoke to
    me. IT told me that my girlfriend wouldn't like what I had done
    and she won't let me come back. Because I was already scared that
    I was unable to come down/back and then Sally told me my g/f wouln't
    let me come back . I took it as come back to real life, and I got maore
    scared. After telling my g/f about it she told me she didn't want
    me to smoke it anymore. It was then I knew what Sally was talking
    about, I wouldn't be allowed to come back to see her any more.

I've smoked it about 8 or so time since then all much better trips none
    as strong tho. But still very intense none the less. I've
    had one other scary trip the wall that was behind me started to peel
    back and I got sucked out of this universe and then I landed in the
    next paraelle unverse with myself and everyone I was in the room with
    before the wall peeled!

Evey toke since the first one has been an exact weighed amount of 100mg
    or .1g my first and strongest trip was an unknown amount.

6. soshaljepartdie

soshaljepartdie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ah the first time i got properly fucked on salvia, i was at a bus stop in my college, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive and we would then go to have a shaving foam fight and other fun stuff with friends. but at the bus stop. i'd been to the bank earlier and asked about replacing my atm card, which will seem irrelevant now.

i was having a confusing text conversation about how my girlfriend was getting there, and quite confused. i was getting a bus to meet her somewhere nearby.

so i smoked it there at the bus stop, a large amount, dunno how much, and i became aware of these two girls also at the bus stop, looking over in a kind of, look at that waster way, which i found quite funny, but nevertheless wanted to keep to a minimum. And then noticed some adult people to my left.so i was standing there trying to look like i wasn't tripping, and my phone rang. i was like, oh shit, haha, here we go, fuck, haha, i'm gonna look so fucked, and i answered, and it was the guy from the bank. i stopped listening then, because i was paying attention to the peoples reaction to me, and then i realised i had no idea what was going on and there was no way i'd come out of it looking sane. so i just had an uncontrollable laughing fit for a while. then ran away to another bus stop, and kept laughing. the bank guy on the phone saying, "you're gonna have to tell me whats so funny, are you ok?" and me just laughing and laughing til he hung up.

ugh, it goes on but i've waffled enough. twas a long and eventful night indeed.

7. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like stories like that they are very...promising,I thik that's the word I was looking for.
    But tonight I tried it again I'm not sure if it was the same amount possibly less but the effect wasn't as strong like I watched a pile a dirt morph a bit but it wasn't as... crazy? I then had another popper and I felt it again but still not as strong its likely that it was just a smaller dose but has anyone ever experienced a leseened experience there second or thrid time? also ive heard that if you do it while trippin on mush its totally crazy and u imediatly breakthrough is this relevant for being on grasss too? upon further thought it was just a smaller amount, so ive concluded I need a larger amount. Also anyone know the duration between smokes? peace

8. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well I was high on pot and got offered some sally so I said sure and took two huge hits. I had no idea what the feeling would be like or how high it made you. No idea of what the drug did or anything but yet I still conjured up my soul and went for it. I got pulled into some strange nature world with peaceful music after about 30 sec to a min..id say around 15 sec after the second hit. As soon as i tried moving I felt weightless and like I was floating..then i tried looking at my friends and they looked all weird like aliens with long heads and bodies just staring at me..then the freaky shit happened.."How are you feelin???????" They zoomed off into the distance and I remember seeing a river and heard water flowing to the nice music and there was a mountain which I climbed and fell off and then I turned into an alien too and right after that I came back to reality. It felt awkward and crazy yet fun and enjoyable. I was so freaked by the things I experienced and saw but now I dont remember as clearly as I did before..still remember that cool music though.