A few San Pedro questions

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by D.U.M.B, Nov 2, 2006.

1. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey,
    I used the search but couldn't really find all the answers he want so he is going to ask all his questions in this one thread. Help would be great

I have 60 grams of dried San Pedro would this do two people once boiled up and simmered for five hours?
    How long does San Pedro once dried have it's potency if left in a dark area?
    And what works well with san pedro, would maybe adding some lsa (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) salvia make the expierence stronger but still enjoyable?

Thanks

2. Powdered Sugar

Powdered Sugar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
  3. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Mescaline and MAOI's are not a good suggestion.. The dosage range that is safe with mescaline on MAOI's, is very minimal.. Mescaline can cause a stimulant effect, which could be disastrous for someone on MAOI's.. Tryptamines, on the other hand, are fairly safe, if one observes the proper precautions for taking MAOI's... Hawaiian Baby Woodrose would be safe... You could smoke some salvia during the trip, to intensify it, or try by chewing the quid, with fresh salvia, and this could definitely potentiate the effects of the cacti.. Enjoyability would depend on what You likes...

4. rocketman

rocketman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim noticed degradation around the year mark for properly stored, dried cactus tissue. I would need to know if the pedro You is talking about happens to be dried skin or whole dried cactus. Using good commercial grade swim starts at 40g for one, and this is for a nice effect. I have enjoyed much higher doses. If You has 60g let You do it alone.

5. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    The general rule of thumb that swim's aware of is that 10 grams of pedro approximately contains 100 mg mescaline. So 60 grams would between two people would be 300 mg a person. This is definitely an active dose but most people say they prefer a higher dose.

Swim can't comment on maoi's or Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, but he was mixed salvia with mescaline (it was his first breakthrough experience). The effects of the salvia will definitely overpower the cactus, but swiy'll only feel it for 20 minutes or so. The salvia high will be very very potent, prepare to be blasted out of reality, I say the visuals are incredible.

6. waitingfortheworms

waitingfortheworms Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.