a good way to quid salvia divinorum

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Pinkavvy, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a quid is simple to do with salvia, here's my recomendation-

take a tea bag and empty out almost all of the tea inside of it. (leave a little for flavor, i like mint tea.) now shove as much crushed leaf into the tea bag as you can fit and the the end closed. now, take your teabag and soak it in a shot of 100 proof vodka for a minute or two. the quid should soak up alot of the shot. next, soak your quid in a shot of orange juice (pure) for a minute or two. now take the raminaing of the shot of vodka and orange juice holding it in your mouth as long as you can before you swollow. now, take your teabag and put it into your mouth. chew on it a bit but not enough to break the teabag. hold it tightly against you gums with your cheek and let it soak into your gums. now go sit and meditate in a dark room. effects will be noticed in 40-60 minutes and will last 40-60 minutes. for a less intense trip follow the same instructions but replace the vodka with water.

2. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    im definetly going to have to try this.. do you use extract or regular leaf?

3. scyrusurcys

scyrusurcys Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    <div style="text-align: center;">W</span>ouldn't
    soaking the leaves in any type of alcohol dissolve the Salvinorin-A
    into the alcohol? I thought that was the way to make extract.</span></font></font>

</div>

4. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:

thx for posting that link, that is an awesome TEK with pictures and everything [​IMG]