Experiences - A head full of LSD...

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Sklander, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I took a journey to the edge of the universe last night with his good friend Lucy. It was my first time with LSD, but surely not his first experience with hallucinogens.

1930 - SWIM ingests three hits of white blotter paper claimed to have LSD on them.

2000 - SWIM can tell that he has good acid and begins to see beginnings of a trip. I am watching TV, but becomes restless and decides to venture into the backyard where the sun is setting. SWIM watches the sun set and gazes at the sky for awhile. He is captured by any little thing and has great feelings of warmth and belonging.

2130 - Trip going very strongly with extremely intense feelings of inner essence and a feeling that I have somehow finally understood what it is to be a Human.

2135 - I get a phone call from his parents, who are out of town, in which SWIM almost panics. He realizes how much the acid has a hold of his actions now and scrambles to lock the house down. This is when SWIM sees how easily a head full of LSD can head you straight into trouble.

2150 - SWIM manages to calm down and checks and rechecks every lock in the house. SWIM becomes very paranoid and has some slight nausea. SWIM tries to regain his composure and decides to step back and take things one step at a time. His heart is pounding and his hands became clammy, but he is able to regain his thinking process.

2200 - 0100 - I am merged into his bed with his ipod on. Kyuss - Space Cadet plays and I have feelings of the music being carved and picked from his very body as if he were the guitar. It is difficult to describe the actual feelings here.

0130 - 0400 - SWIM begins having feelings of complete confusion where He cannot seem to understand what is happening. This thought plagues his mind for many hours in which he starts getting in loops of thinking. I have feelings of intense fear and anxiety. SWIM sits in a lovesac and thinks about many different things. He eventually works through these thoughts and finds many things out about himself and what he is doing. Many interestings manifestations of thinking resulted during this period. There were points of betrayal, epiphany and euphoria. The trips is lightening now so SWIM lays in bed listening to Incubus and Led Zeppelin.

0400 - 0730 - The trip is over and SWIM watches the sun come up. He makes himself some breakfast and braves for a long day of tired trudging... all worth it to have a head full of acid.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Sounds like You went on quite the journey. Good report. Nothing beats lying on a bed for hours on one's own listening to music while on acid. Kyuss being a good choice for the occasion too I'm sure.

3. quili

quili Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Interesting report. Swim also took acid last night with one of her friends only to discover it was bunk... :( She's very disappointed.

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I had avery difficult time trying to pry a few thoughts from his mind for awhile. I have never experienced anything like this on any other psychedelic except 2C-E. I thought this acid trip was much like a high dose of 2C-E, however, this trip lacked the body load and the overpowering nausea that I feel on 2C-E.

I think the moments in which he had no idea what was going on and could not figure out anything were quite frightening for him, but he worked through it and is refreshed today. I am looking forward to a good nights sleep tonight.

I plan on another trip in the coming months. He will keep y'all informed.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    mmmmmm incubus and a head full of lsd. That there is what it means to be human! I have spent manny good times with a head full of lsd and a room full of vibrations from the tunes of Incubus. Brandon's lyrics give SWIM inspiration about his life and the guitar and drums sent rays and fractals across his field of vision, into his body and right back out.

LSD is the original gangster of hallucinogens. 2c-e doesnt have shit on LSD. SWIM hears all this talk about how x amount of 2c-e compares to several hundred micrograms of lsd.........this is not at al true in my experience. My strongest lsd trip was off of only 4 green monster blotters. He has no idea of the stregnth of the blotter, but based on what he has read over the years, they were not more than 100ug each. This dose of LSD blew made 2c-e look like a tonka toy. The whole world came crashing down upon SWIM. The visuals were amazing. I like to expand his mind to the limit and take himself to the final frontier of human exploration. LSD is one of the best tools to do this.

DMT + certain shade of green......dont even get I started on that trip. thank god for incubus, dmt and lsd!