A little help with something very wierd

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Metalhead, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Alright so about a couple of months ago i had a perfectly sober day of no weed, none the night before either. Anyways after about 36 hours of not smoking pot i felt something wierd. I started to see what i saw when i smoked pot. Kinda of a bluriness i can still see but the weight on your eyes. And i kept slurring speach,(i mumble kind of when i get high) Anyways basically the same thing i feel everytime i smoke. And i sat to myself thinking wtf is going on with me.

I hadnt smoked anything for over 36 hours. Its as if i just smoked 2 bongloads like normal but i didnt. I have smoked for about two years, but i am kind of not weed smart when it comes to like describing whats in pot or basic info. Is it possible for smoked to be trapped in your stomach and maybe i burped and got some smoke into my lungs. I have no clue guys but it was really wierd.

Well that night i looked at my hand and i saw two bite marks, i think a large spider maybe. I didnt feel the bite i only saw the little red around the holes. Maybe it was a effect of a spider bite or something. I live in minnesota so i dont know if there are spiders that could do that to you, or if any spiders can for that matter. Sorry for my long Story but i really want to know what happend that night. If you can make sense of anything i just wrote please try to help me make sense of it.

2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Thats a puzzler, only thing i can think of is your not used to being sober, when SWIM first quit smoking pot, the first couple days he felt weird almost as if he was high on something at least. You definatly didnt burp up old smoke, especially not after 36 hours. It may be possible if you did some excersizing that it mabey released some THC that was trapped in your fat cell. I have no real proof behind this, its merely a theory. I would still say if you were a chronic smoker, that your simply not accustomed to being sober, and therefore it felt odd.

3. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Maybe you experienced the worlds first marijuana flashback?

4. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    bad case of reefer madness, id say, 20 mg of jesus and a lovin spoonful of repentance and you should be back on your feet in no time.

5. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I want it so hard. I want to be to get high every time I want without smoking pot. It happens sometimes at school when our tasks are too boring and with a friend we begin speaking bullshit and laughing. But I want weed's high feeling as a flashback. Please tell me how to reach it! :)

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Probably a natural release of serotonin or dopamine which you compared to effects of smoking weed simply because you can identify the feeling so easily due to your experience with smoking. I can feel "stoned" somedays if I'm just a little exhausted. Had I never smoked weed, I would just consider it a mellow feeling, not drug related. It's all about interpretation.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I really dont think it was exhaustion. Yes i get lazy when i smoke pot but what i felt was not be being overly or undertired. I have no clue
    Any thoughts on the spider thing

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I'm no toxicologist.

9. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    sry about bringing back this post but i DEFINITELY read about a similar thing a while ago, but it was a guy who had a really bad trip (on mushrooms i think...), feeling 'poisoned' and hallucinating giant spiders or something. he thought his mushrooms had gone moldy. later he discovered bite marks on his hands, as it turned out he was bitten by a spider after dosing and the poison contributed to both these effects. i think the bite is definitely the cause of ur problem.