A little help...

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Coated, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Coated

Coated Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I few days ago I was in a store with a friend, and he showed me a tiny bottle with the name Opium on it. I bought it for less then 2 dollars.

It's like black goo, and is "refresher oil", (or insence???) He said it will get me high.
    Do i use this stuff in a pipe by itself, or with some weed?
    What should i do, exactly?

Please reply. i just wanna get baked.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it's not going to get you high. incense is meant to be burned on charcoal.

3. Coated

Coated Newbie

Reputation Points:
    But it's called Opium

4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    And you think that means its guaranteed to get you high? What did you think it was Opium in a bottle that they sell in stores? Mabey if you live in Afghanistan?

I wonder if this is where it started that insence were sold as opium.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  5. Coated

Coated Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well actually it doesn't even say inscence on the bottle. It's natural refresher oil.
    Maybe a little of this stuff on top of the weed?

6. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If your so insistant then sure, give it a shot and let us know how it goes...

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    natural refresher oil is a form of insence and is supposed to be burned on charcoal to add fragrence to a room, or for ritual use. it's not going to get you high. opium can not be sold in stores, at all.

8. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    funny this topic is being brought up. I once knew a guy who took a whole town to the cleaners, pretending to have a 'source' of opium and he'd intentionally run 'dry' for a few days or weeks, then come back with some rocks of opium-smelling crap... sometimes red, sometimes yellow/waxy/sappy(?) rocks... point is, it was shit. :mad: like what you got there. he was buying from a mail-order incense place, and putting the 'opium' into tiny bags and selling for outrageous prices one day, then bigger chunks for cheaper another day.
    funny, because people said "put it on some weed, and it will make you feel really high, except with a twinkle... that's what opium is like!"

duh, let me rephrase what he was saying. "when you smoke pot, your high is directly related to your mood/expectation going into the smoking session. if you are really happy or elated when you take a hit, you will feel an intensified happiness and/or elation."

another thing SWIM noticed about this 'opium' (yes I was very stupid and trusting of others at one time in his life!) is that it burned really HOT. so, things that burn really hot will activate and vaporize resins trapped deep inside your pipe, so it will also work even when you DON'T sprinkle it on a bowl! it will work just in your pipe on ashes as well. :p

9. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Unless this is the 1800's, you did not buy opium. If you bought something in the store labeled as opium, than you bought something that was meant to smell like opium or poppys when it is burned.

10. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    actually, it is the 1800's. 1847 to be exact.

as I alluded to earlier in another lifetime... and another post, you are the one inevitable factor that must be reconned in every man's life. For it is those who die without knowing and embracing you, sandsoftime, who die unfulfilled and without ever understanding his role, however small, in the grand scheme of things earthly and eternal.

(once again, not to confuse you with the real 'Sands of Time')

11. 7daysayear

7daysayear Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how old are you? when you get older and more experienced with drugs, you will look back at this store-sold opium and laugh at your stupidity. like me right now. ha

Tags: