a nice combo...experience report of sorts...

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by thealexcometh, Mar 4, 2007.

1. thealexcometh

thealexcometh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I just wanted to let all know that blowing about 20mg (no tolerance) of adderall then smoking a nice cig then smoking/vaping a good amount of bud. I am buzzing realllllly nicely right now. Just though I would recommend a nice combo for those interested.

2. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    This is a good combo. The weed can calm one down from the addy speedy effects while still keeping your mind clear. Vapes are great too. Volcano anybody?

3. BearClaw

BearClaw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    pshhh yeah, if I had $400.00 laying around... I know their nice, but do you feel their worth the price?

4. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    I have indulged with a volcano before since kids that went to his college tended to have much more disposable income than SWIM. Although the addition of adderall was not present my friends tell me it's quite fun as well.

5. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    I thought so but after 6 months or so it does get old. The act of smoking is much more appealing to swim. A blunt and a beer are much better than a vape and beer. Though the volcano does give you a much different high.

6. norcolepsy

norcolepsy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    heh, the ole volcano value debate. To swim, the volcano-while very effective-is not much more then a novelty. It seems that the people who buys these are usually the ones trying to make a statement about how serious they are with their mary-jane. $400 isnt TOO bad though..When I used one it was back when they were in the 600 range. (non)Personally, I don't really want a volcano anymore than he wants a high quality wooden box..

7. thealexcometh

thealexcometh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well, I do not have a volcano by any means. I have a more traditional vape that ran much less money, less than a quality bong (which I also have). It is worth it for the variety due to the slightly different high. Also, it is very discreet.