1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

A Shift In Perspective

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by antigenesis, Apr 7, 2005.

1. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 26, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    When I smoke slavia (premature leaves), Iget a strange high, a microscopic shift in reality where what I'm experiencing is almost innoticeably shifted off of what I think it should be. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Also I have gotten a strange feeling where Its as ifthere are hallucinations going on but I am not noticing them. I also got this feeling when I took 8.2 grams of MG seeds that werent crushed properly.

Just wanted to say that, don't know if it sounds stupid or whatever.
  2. gn2osis

gn2osis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Mar 31, 2005
    from denmark
    Totally! Salvia is really strange. If psychedelics
    (shrooms, LSD etc) alter "this" reality, then salvia, even at low
    doses, points to "other" ones (and at high enough doses shifts you
    right into them, or a point where "there" and "here" intersect).
    I don't know how to put it other than that. What a strange
    plant! I can completely see why Dale Pendell classed it as
    "existentia" and said all that he did about it.

link to Pendell: http://www.sagewisdom.org/pharmakopoeia.html

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017