1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

A Single Brownie

Discussion in 'Cooking with Cannabis' started by Muirner, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hey everyone, i have used the search engine, to no avail so i figured i'd ask. Here goes.

Say i wanna make brownies, but i want to be able to take some to the fam-dam-tamily, but I want to have have at least one pot brownie for himself. My theory is this:
    NORMALLY to make pot brownies you simmer the weed in the oil, add the oil and now you have a whole batch of THC brownies. Well sense I dont want any just my buddie I want one, i figured i'd do this:

If i were to make brownie "cupcakes" then let swim put what ever he wanted for bud in his, cook the brownie with the bud inside it for how ever long they take (what 30 min?), and then I have a batch of true brownie cupcakes, and I have his single one.

SWIM just needs to know, will this release the THC in the bud, so that SWIM can get lit?? Opinions? Hypothetically this will do, the only thing I have to worry about is lil greenies in his teeth after eating.... :smoker: thanks guys, it's been along time sense I have had a question, or i've had time to visit, hope everyone is doing well

2. Akewstick

Akewstick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In theory, yeah, the same amount of fat is in the cupcake as was in the oil, so the THC should still dissolve into it, i don't know if this will work in practice though. To get the beswt results, You should grind up the bud as much as possible. Good luck.

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Soak some Bud in Alcohol. Strain. Dry it out. This = Hash Oil.

Then, squirt a drop (or 2) of this into a Cupcake, and bake. Then your friend will be able to bake on it.

4. CrystalDextro

CrystalDextro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have made 2 brownies from a quarter (Eighth each) he simmered the quarter in oil then put this dark colored substance into the brownie mix so even if there was an thc in the grass left over it was in the brownie I was high for a good 18-20 hours dont know how but it was greeaaatttt!
    Like tony the tiger great.

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That seems like a bit long to be true. Might be an exageration on your part. The high from eating does last longer but that is just ridiculous!

Anyways, it seems like You could find an easier way of baking to get himself done in. He could just make a tiny mixture (maybe a muffin mix?) and use an EZ bake oven.

A better idea would be to make cannamilk as it is easy to make and can be used quite easily.

You then can put it in a blender, throw in some vanilla ice cream, blend it up, and consume with a tray of regular brownies.

Damn I'm starting to get hungry now.

*Goes off to make milkshake*

6. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ok, so swim hears the ideas of hash drops into a cupcake, and cannamilk... Now I am asking, he has to go onto a flight, and he has a drive infront of him that's at least a 2 hr ride. I was going to smoke a lil on the way, eat the brownie and go flying...

What would you suggest? If SWIM were to do the cannamilk i'm not going to be able to make the milkshake, I would just drink the milk....

Not to be a prick, but I have to fly wed. and this lil "project" needs to take place tomorow. So the more ideas the better... Opinions welcome.

Hey solidly, what kinda alcohol??

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Any kind of Alcohol will probably do the trick, but Booze or Rubbing Alcohol work fine.

The higher the percentage of alcohol, the faster it will evaporate.

So, if Booze, use Bacardi 151 (or Everclear), to expedite your process.
    If Rubbing, then use some 91% (instead of the 70%), to make your flight.

Of course, you can always "help" things along a little bit, like with a Blow Dryer (or other heat without a flame).

Please remember: Eaten Pot can last for 6-to-10 hours. This means that you can "take care of business" before the flight, and "fly" all the way to your destination. Bon Voyage.

8. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sweet solidly thanks for the advice. My last question, is, if he cooks with the hash oil or what ever, will it still stink of weed? SWIM just cant let his house smell so he'd go elsewhere... Please advise.

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Due to getting called in early I will be doing the milk. Is there a way to do it without a double broiler?? It just seems a lil much to do, and I amnt sure that his brother has one at his house...

Also what can SWIM do with that hash oil? It sounds like a fun thing, get a nip of 151, and a decent amount of bud, and make some oil, but what can swim do with the obtained oil?

Any advice on how SWIM can cook/make something with bud, would be great, He has to fly out on wed, but teusday is basically filled already... THANKS!

10. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tainted Cooking 101

If I REALLY don't want my "tainted" cupcake to smell like Pot . . . I will
    1) Cook the Cupcake "plain"; then
    2) Insert a few drops of Hash Oil into it.

This same procedure can be used with Cannabutter. Then it will be sort of like a dinner roll: I poke a hole into it, and insert some butter.

CannaMilk.

THC automatically absorbs into milk fat. The more you heat-up the milk, the faster this absorption process will go.

If you want to make your "tainted" milk in a couple hours, just warm the milk up (say to 120 degrees, barely hot at all), throw in your Buds, and let it gradually cool over a half hour. Then, toss it in the microwave, to (only) warm it up a little bit more; let it cool ... ... Poof, CannaMilk.

If you have 24 hours to kill, just pour your Bud into room-temperature milk, and let it absorb in peace. Bon Appetite.

Bonus Edit.

For the fastest results, use Whole milk (not the 2% fat milk). Whole milk contains 3.5% fat: More fat = more absorption.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  11. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    now how much whole milk are we talking here? I am about to go out and get the ingredients, and seeing how things have worked in his favor the double broiler is already heating up...

Also how much bud would you put in this? I am thinking somewhere between 1-2grams. With this I should have a pretty decent milk... So i'm guessing that i'll need a good 2-3 cups of whole milk right let SWIM know asap, because he is doing a gravity bong, and heading to the store to get the milk.

12. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    or even better use whipping cream

then make whipped cream!

13. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from ireland
    Just throw it all into a bowl and mix.

A lot of time saved and a lot of high gained.

14. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am going to use about 1-2g's of some real nice bud, and about 2 cups of milk... should be ok.

15. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is from a similar thread. The person tried the cannamilke recipe and posted this afterwards.

16. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ok, so i heated it, and everyone is talking about the heat they threw it on... When i left mine on low LOW heat, it curdled... Now i'm stuck with milk that's curdled and having a shit load of bud in there... Can i just strain it, mix it with ice cream, and wham bamn thank you mamn, good to go? ADVICE NEEDED SWIM leaves TODAY!!

17. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You wants to strain out the bud and then put IT in the ice-cream? Or what?

You could just throw it all in the blender and put it into a cup (reused Taco-Bell or something...) and then drink it right before he goes into the airport.

Otherwise I don't know what to do in such a hurried situation.

18. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    with the new airline regulations, swimuirner would HAVE to drink it right before he got into the airport! let us know how it turns out.