A smokers tweaking and geeking, drug or sleep deprived?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by GraciousMrMiner, Mar 13, 2019.

1. GraciousMrMiner

GraciousMrMiner Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm curious to know the physiological mechanics behind a "crackheads" uncontrollable akward movements. Is this from the crack per se or sleep deprivation?

My experience generally after a day or two binge. Unusual mouth and facial positioning, swaying, can't sit long, need more, more, more!

My only other drug of choice has been PCP which has kept me up but not stimulated as much as simply anesthesized so I have no other experience being up days at a time.

Are these tweaks do to the drug itself or sleep deprivation?

2. cra$h

cra$h Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Philly
    it can happen after your first couple hits. It's just over stimulation. Sleep deprivation does contribute but it's mostly because of the brain screaming go go go! for no damn reason

3. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    I'll echo @cra$h and blame this central nervous system stimulant for (over)stimulating it's user's central nervous system. Personally I tend to lick and rub my lips together, and suck, bite and wiggle my fingers.

4. GraciousMrMiner

GraciousMrMiner Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thank you @cra$h.
    @Nosferatus yes I experience the same! I prefer to have my stash all set at time of play because I'm super paranoid the world knows I just took a hit! However others I've enjoyed sessions with have the grandest of ideas to go venture into the big city right after a big hit. I can't enjoy my ride that way

5. Jamestyler1995

Jamestyler1995 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    Sleep deprivation in and of itself doesn’t cause any “crackhead” symptoms in my experience.

I can’t speak for PCP cause I’ve seen too many news articles from Florida and that shit scares the hell out of me. The simple answer to your question is that it’s a stimulant. It pumps up every muscle. It can cause things from teeth grinding to major muscle twitches. It’s literally like nitrous for your body.