A Story for all to enjoy

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Chaote, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This isn't the story
    One night I was high and I was wondering how did marijuana come to be? So I thought and thought and I came up with this (I know its obviously wrong)
    This is the story
    Long ago there was a little girl name Mary-Jane, she had no parents so she had to live with her grandma who was very poor and she was unable to attend school so all day she to pass the time she would pick flowers and herbs to give to people she met in the town that she lived in. All the towns people loved little Mary-jane and would say hi and thank her for her thoughtful gifts.
    The time to elect a mayor for the town was approaching and many men came forward to be candidates, each was given time to talk to the public about there stance on issues etc. Well it was a day for very mean candidate to talk to the public so he stood on a soap box in the town square and began to tell all the people about how he thought that laws were'nt strict enough and that all anyone cared about was having fun and not working. As he was talking Mary-jane made her way through the crowd and handed out beautifully coloured flowers and delicious smelling spices to everyone. People lost interest in the man ranting on and on and smelled there wonderful presents and thanked the little girl for being so caring. People gradually dispersed to there homes to put the flowers in vases so the man was left with no one to listen, he was infuriated and vowed revenge.
    One day Mary-Jane was making her way from her country house to ttown when the man came up behind her in his car, still enraged he sped up and ran down the girl killig her. The town was in mourning and a grat sadness covered the land, and the burried the girl in the twon square near a flower garden. Many weeks passed and the town became gloomy and unhappy until one day some one noticed flowers frowing on her grave, beautiful, vibratnt flowers. Everyone gathered to see thier marvellous colors and smells there beautiful smell. More and more flowers sprouted up until one day a new plant grew one no one had ever scene. The towns people gathered around and took in its captivating aroma, many people picked some to take home and put above there fireplace so the s,ell could waft througout there homes.
    one of the families that had taken some went out for the day and the plant accidentaly fell into the burning fire. when the family returned home the house was fuilled with smoke, they rushed about to see if there was fire or any damage but as they ran around they got light headed and giddy. So they sat and talked of wonderful things and fell into a magical sleep when they awoke they had returned to there nowmal state and rushed out to tell all about the magical plant. and the rest is history.

Thought you might enjoy it!

2. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hahahaha, that is a great story!! Me and my friends always talk about
    stuff like that when we are high, it is so fun. Here is one we were
    just talking about the other day.... this is about how people
    discovered marijuana...

Ok, well sometime in the past, 3 scientists were researching plants.
    They eventually got to marijuana and one doctor said "Hmmm, there are
    traces of tetrahydrocannibinol. And when smoked or ingested, it
    produces a high. Perhaps we should reveal this to the world and become
    famous!" So the 3 doctors did more research, and then one of them
    decided to be the guinea pig for the plant. So they gave one of the
    scientists a bong full of this new plant and he smoked the entire 3
    grams they had. Well, they finished their work, and decided to name
    this mysterious new plant. Well, one of the doctors suggested naming it
    after the 3 people who discovered it... themselves. So the female
    scientist says "allright, well my name is 'Mary'... what is yours?".
    The mexican scientist said "si, me llamo 'Juan' ". Which translates to
    "Yes, my name is Juan". Then the 2 scientists looked at the 3rd
    scientist (the one who had smoked the new plant) and asked him what his
    name was. The scientist proceeded to sit there for about 5 seconds, and
    then let out a loud "uhhhhhhhhhhh........" in confusion. So the other
    scientists said "Very well, we shall name this plant 'Mary-juan-uh', or
    'marijuana'." And thus, Marijuana was named.

Hahaha... thats my dumb theroy. Tell me if you liked it.

3. bdraftee86

bdraftee86 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    amazing[​IMG]

4. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Grade A awesomeness dude, awww man that is some funny shit. heres another such story
    Back in the day like long long ago these people, maybe indians or mixtecs or who ever, well they found some marijuana and smoked it, they were just going around smokin everything they could find. So they hit it on their pipe and were like wow, so they went around smokin more stuff looking for something like it they came acroos some other herbs such as hops, cat mint etc but nothing like marijuana so they began cross polinating trying to make more and different which gave them salvia etc, then some was left in some was left in some excriment and mushrooms grew and shit like this happened making peyote etc then science progressed and gave way for chemical drugs
    the moral of the story is I love grass