A Trip to ToxiCity (classic Erowid piperazine trip report)

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by radiometer, Sep 12, 2006.

1. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please don't take offense at my posting this if You is a fan of piperazines.
    I decided to post this well-known report for balance (many "yay piperazine!" threads), not as propaganda. This report comes from the period when piperazines first hit the "RC" scene, and there were constant rumors (started by someone with a bunch to sell) that BZP and TFMPP were a convincing "ecstasy substitute."

2. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think that Murple's batch sucked. I had acquired some from most likely the same source back then and found it to be one of the most horrible experiments I have ever experienced. my brain felt like it was being sliced by one of those egg slicing thingies, which in turn was wired to a high DC current. A lesser version of the same thing was felt over SWIM's entire body. Blood pressure was frightening and the headache was ungodly. I was not right for weeks afterwards. It started out okay, but ended in hell. A lesser version of the headache was felt with just TFMPP. SWIM also got the flu symptoms the next day. This was with 100mg TFMPP, 150 mg BZP and I think a 10-15mg dose each of mCPP and mPP, and weed. SWIM flushed all of it long ago, but since has read more favorable reports. Could be the original batches were adulterated or poorly synthesized. I found BZP alone to be fine, but too much like speed and too addicting. SWIM disposed of that out of self preservation to prevent developing a habit. SWIM stopped being a speed freak a long time ago and has no interest in restarting.