A unerving Salvia expierence that wont stop! (voices)

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Buddah, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well swim tried salvia for the first time last night he bought a 1/2 oz of leaves and 1g 10x extract. Well swim being hard headed put a bowl of the 10x in his nice glass water bong. took a torch lighter and fired up the fat bowl. he took this huuuuuuge hit and help it untill his world wouldnt let him (he was still holding it when he started to trip) when he exhaled it was amazing he saw this family and this girl/woman held out her hand and kept saying "Come on...Come on...etc" (like in a way a little girl gets her dad to take her to the store lol) and well m trip ended etc etc but thru the night and still today swim keeps hearing the Come on... and its starting to freak me out a bit. Idk has anyone else had this expierance or know anything to make the voices stop? (lol)

BTW as a little side note swim tried smoking more that night and got a high like a mild pot buzz with other wierd effects but did trip again sadly(I was going to try and follow her or somthing) Is it like LSD where u can only do it so often to get the effects or somthing?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2007
  2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Anti-psychotics kinda work. im joking! should go after salvia experience stops.

Possibly with Salvia it all depends swia finds on how u inhale extracts are only worth doing in her opinion as she has no effects from normal leaf. The more u smoke and hold in the more effects she finds. if that made anysense

3. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for the cmts! It sux though im still hearing the come on come on!

4. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Load another cone and go follow.
    Make sure you come back though!

5. Buddah

Buddah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sadly swim ran out of extract and only has leaves he read some where that it takes 2g of leaf to get trippin but he also heard that the dose must be smoked with in 30 seconds so I thought he was being smart and just made a big bowl out of aluminum foil for his bong and stuffed 2g of powder and toked away he smoked as much as he posibly could but sadly he just got the buzz and not the trip :(

6. root_train

root_train Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    To you:

Dude it's okay i mean yeah very creepy, the first time I had alevel 5 trip he felt like everything was fake for the next month... It will go away in time probably in a few days...