A Wanna Be Chipper...

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by johnny_socko, Oct 21, 2006.

1. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

Swim smoked a little opium, popped Hydrocodone 7.5/750s Oxycodone 5/325 and such... he wants to go further and IV or up the backside for the big hit. IF he can get Oxycontin online w/o a script would this be better than going to NA and procuring Boy and starting there ? His thought is that he wants to try and not go to prison. By getting the Oxys online he risks LE at the door for the delivery, for the latter; busted during obtainment from unknown source. He can get Coke, Hemp ect... from other sources but doesn't want to be known as a "Junkie" by his friends. I am secure in whole life with no record at all and he can't do or or have this type of trouble after 40 yrs old.

TIA

JS
    -

2. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Regardless of you's state of mind opiates a massively addicting, SWIF himself has been caught by their claw. SWIF would advise that noone IV's opiates due to their addicting nature. That said if You is determined to try it noone will stop him. Plugging (up the bum) will be alot safer than injecting IV as IV bypasses all the defences the body has against impurities.

Dont ever Crush and IV pills - this will lead to death.

By using drugs anywhere You is risking jail but thats all part of the thing. SWIF would advise strongly against online pharmacies, he's only heard bad news from them. But then again Heroin is commonly very impure and will cause damage to veins.

Feel free to ask anything more.

1. 3/5,
      helpful
      Oct 31, 2006
  3. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    I would advise You to use any other routes than IV as this can lead to all sorts of complications, but if You is determined to do this then use extreme caution as you never know what you are injecting. It would be best to use the back door route. No matter what it would be best if you could leave opiates well alone as these are highly adictive and cause no end of misery once they have there claws in you.

1. 3/5,
      helpful
      Oct 31, 2006
  4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Most online pharmacies offering oxycontin are ripoffs. If they DO deliver, than theyre pretty much pay-by-mail drug dealers and You would risk the feds knocking on his door. SWIM wont tell you what to do, but he will say that ordering meds online without a script is a risky business.

Heed the above information. The backdoor is alot safer than IVing, especially in the case of pills. And if You is using opiates daily, it may be time to take a step back from them for a while. Opiate detox is no picnic.

5. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

Thanks for the insights,

Fantasian:
    Swim thought (haven't tried) that w/oxycontin you could IV with the crush/cook/cotton filter technique.?.? He's not a very vascular person so the "back door" use would probably be his best (first) option.

mickenator:
    I have tried prescription opiates that is all of recent. 20mg Oxycodone 3wknds ago a very itchy/good experience. Hydrocodone 30mg 2wknds ago milder still, warm and fuzzy slightly itchy. Hydrocodone 45mg last wknd little better than 30mg not much. Drank a six pack starting at the 4hr mark, it helped perpetuate till sleepy time. Anyway, He is feeling no compelling reason/urgency to HAVE to try again, (nearly out anyhow 15mp Hyd left & no source) but he would like to explore the upper reaches before calling it quits.

Forthesevenlakes:
    I have seen the online sources offering doctor approved scripts. There are places charging fees to secure the best proven sources only and for a membership fee, SWIM can be admitted. :rolleyes:

I haven't done opiates for over a decade before the recent 3wk history. He has tried most of everything else in excess quantities and would like to give poppies a thorough going through before he retires from this lifestyle. What are the penalties for possession, average he means, first time, prison ?

TYA

JS
    -

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "I have seen the online sources offering doctor approved scripts. There are places charging fees to secure the best proven sources only and for a membership fee, SWIM can be admitted."

I don't give a shit what these clowns say in their ads. Unless one has a legitamite prescription from a doctor who actually has examined you - one is illegally purchasing, and often importing, narcotic drugs. Do not pass go. Do not get out of jail. Period.

7. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    These sites charging fees to secure sources are scams, pure and simple. They simply furnish You with a list of online pharmacies that You could find on his own, however these source sites will not tell You how reputable they are. You would run the risk of getting ripped off.

Any domestic pharmacy, IF they are legitimate, will offer nothing stronger than hydrocodone (due to its schedule III status). No oxycontin, since its C-II. However these sites require medical records to be faxed to them before the phone "meeting" with a doctor can occur. Basically if You has no recent medical history necessitating narcotics, these sites will be of no help for you, and he will have spent his money in vain.

And, as Nagog says, even the legit sites are not entirely legit. Just in the past week or two, one of the supplying pharmacies for these sites was busted for this very reason. While the feds do not normally take an interest in the buyers from these sites, theres no reason to assume this will always remain their course of action. And, of course, they may very well take an interest if You is caught ordering oxy or other more tightly controlled medications from overseas. So, caveat emptor!

8. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Fwiw -- in SWIM's opinion, ordering *unscheduled* meds without a script isn't that risky, at least in the USA. I believe an individual is allowed to import a small quantity for personal use, albeit possibly only with a doctor's approval. But I don't think the gov't would prosecute if a person didn't have a doctor's approval, they've got better things to do.

Edit -- anyone who thinks there's no point to ordering unscheduled meds, think again. A coke user, for example, would do well to have certain heart medications lying around in case of emergency, or as a comedown aid. Of course it requires some pharmaceutical knowledge, but there are reasons why someone might want unscheduled prescription meds their doctor may not give them.

9. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

Fantasian:

Your avatar is really mind bending. :eek: DXM, assisted...;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Nagognog2:

Unless one has a legitamite prescription from a doctor who actually has examined you - one is illegally purchasing, and often importing, narcotic drugs. Do not pass go. Do not get out of jail. Period.

10-4

Forthesevenlakes:

These sites charging fees to secure sources are scams, pure and simple.

Any domestic pharmacy, IF they are legitimate, will offer nothing stronger than hydrocodone (due to its schedule III status). No oxycontin, since its C-II.
    While the feds do not normally take an interest in the buyers from these sites, theres no reason to assume this will always remain their course of action. And, of course, they may very well take an interest if You is caught ordering oxy or other more tightly controlled medications from overseas. So, caveat emptor!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Points well made,SWIM must say, before his injury he was on several cycles of steroids while bodybuilding (hence the no fear of needles) and was able to obtain anything he wanted, injectables,darts & pills, whilst there was no website, word of mouth led him into the western union office and a overall good exp. I would "clean" the house out while expecting a delivery, never, ever sign for the pkg, look at the box funny outside the door, write return to sender w/black marker on the box/bag and leave it indoors near the front door for a day or two/three. I am not sure what schedule roids are now, He would think II, the same as Oxy. Most of the juice he received was from Mexico, (shipped from in the states) he is pretty sure thats where most of the contraband Oxys are coming form too.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nicaine:

Fwiw -- in SWIM's opinion, ordering *unscheduled* meds without a script isn't that risky, at least in the USA.

anyone who thinks there's no point to ordering unscheduled meds, think again. A coke user, for example, would do well to have certain heart medications lying around in case of emergency, or as a comedown aid.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know if Narcan is unscheduled, it seem prudent for the IV/Bum users of opiates to have on hand in case...

SWINicaine - what would be a good comedown med for a coke user, I am now on beta blockers (mild, atenolol 25mg) for high blood pressure. He is considering dabbling in Coca occassionally once again. Its everywear around here, no opiates though. :(

JS
    -

10. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

SWIM just ordered this book :

The Heroin User's Handbook by Moraes, Francis, Ph.D.

Perhaps this will help the decision making proccess. Has anyone read it ?

JS
    -

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  11. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

Found the review here:

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=200333#post200333

Nice. Just to toss this thought around; If swim initially decided to buy say 1/16 or 1/8oz of H, so he can try it out and use sparingly/occassionally, this quantity isn't capable to "hook" swim, is it ? The more he reads the scarier H gets, he was capable of getting off crack after a BIG "hook" and hasn't touched it or Coke for 10+ yrs w/no probs. I have always been a "Head" with a willingness to try sustances. None have killed him yet, should he take confidence in his past experience ?

JS
    -

12. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    well see how ya go,, miss h always has a habit of surprising swia. chipper guy may also be surprised but not in the way u like... IV is safe providing it done cleanly and sensibly. By all means read and inform yourself, just remember stealing is wrong. and money can be difficult with out work, setting strict limits on IV usage is very warranted to. Also what ever You intends to dispose of syringes sensibly.

1. 3/5,
      brutal honesty
      Oct 31, 2006
  13. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    If I was You I would steer well clear of IV'ing if possible as this can lead to all sorts of health problems if not done correctly and making sure that You always uses clean equipment. After I has IV'ed for many years and had many a problem I has found that they prefer to smoke it. To avoid getting hooked I would advise You to not use more than a couple of days in a row and have a couple of weeks break in between. But most of all please be extremely carefull.

14. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -
    SWIMickenator, I thought the only way to construct a habit was to allow metabolites to build in the system. He thought the half-life of H was 24-48hrs . In theory, If I used for one day on the 3rd or 4th day he would be in the clear per say. Two weeks sounds awful conservative. But then again, I have never had a 500 pound gorilla on his back. lol

-

Quote:
    just remember stealing is wrong. and money can be difficult with out work, setting strict limits on IV usage is very warranted to. Also what ever You intends to dispose of syringes sensibly.

SWIA,
    Stealing, I don't steal, he is secure w/job,house and too many toys.:)
    Are you implying they might not be around forever ? :eek: Dispose ? Not a prob.

JS
    -

15. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    How u handle your finances is up You but it is damm costly non the less on the street. Swia dont use street stuff. If your job finds out, then yes the job could well disappear. then the others go as along with it as u try to manage the craving and just feeling at normal. swia agrees with mickenator use couple days then stop. but use and start small work your way up.

16. johnny_socko

johnny_socko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    -

I have to ask SWIAlicia, where did this come from,

Next to Mopsie's Castle in her Opiate queen palace

It makes him smile when he reads it. I think I want
    to visit there. Is Mopsies Castle near the Ginger Bread
    House or The Kingdom of OZ ? :)

JS
    -

17. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Weigh off.. its when i using my hand and long nails cut a line infront of me through the and pull it open and then walk through it to get there.

You can also get there if u have ship like in event horizon. :crazy
    A Dimension gateway my dear.

18. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    In the name of harm reduction....stay away from IV because it can be dangerous, addictive, yada yada yada you know the rest right?

In the name of feeling heavenly here is little bit of knowledge about IV opiates that SWIM can pass on to you.

If you want to score then do it on the streets or through trusted friends. 90% of places online offering oxycodone are scams. There are a few legit sources but you wont find them by searching "Oxycontin" in google. The few legit sources are heavily protected and arent passed out like candy.

If you dont have a record and you arent in possession of a huge amount you probably wont go to prison. By all means though, try to stay out of jail.

Crushing up pills and injecting them can be dangerous but certain pills can be easily and safely injected contrary to what some people might think. Dilaudid for example will dissolve and once filtered will be a completely clear solution (the dilaudid I get at least). I have shot hydromorphone numerous times and has watched his friends do it numerous times. None of them are dead, none of them have track marks, and none of them have ever experienced any kind of compliation aside from nausea. Same thing with oxycontin. It can be injected.

To inject dilaudid you just need to cook it a little bit and filter until you have a clear soultion. Same thing with oxycontin.

I amnt going to do a complete write up on the topic....just search google for "how to safely inject heroin." Find the site called heroin helper and read how to safely inject pills.

I have injected heroin one time and it was brown street dope. He probably wont do that again unless he can ger some heroin that is more pure. That brown shit probably isnt the best for your veins.

Nothing compares to the feeling of Iving a powerful opiate. IV is definitely a double edged sword though. Euphoria like crazy/very addictive. How addictive? That is up to ou my friend. Use sparingly and find out for yourself. I used 4 days in a row and did experience some withdraw symptoms but now he feels like he could use heroin or any opiate VIA iV once a week and be fine. Prolonged use will lead to addiction. Single use CAN lead to addiction. If you never do heroin you wont get addicted, but you also wont ever know how good it feels to inject heroin.

Just decide for yourself. Be safe and use clean equipment always.

1. 3/5,
      informative
      Oct 31, 2006
Tags: