ABC's of smoking Concerta

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by Vertical Label, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So plans for concerta experimention fill the air this evening. The following is a potential layout of how one would go about smoking Concerta. Please confirm the layout or reject it with an explanation.

-Construct smoking instrument. Potential schematic from test tube can be found here: [offsite link no longer active] - #2 is desired design.
    -Acquire Concerta and remove outer shell by means of crushing and discard.
    -Remove waxy coating encasing three separate colored cylindersand discard.
    -Remove left and right colored cylinders and discard.
    -Crush center cylinder until near powder form is obtained.
    -Place crushed center cylinder on dull side of aluminum foil approximately 4"x4".
    -Add equal amount (equal to crushed center cylinder) of baking soda to center cylinder.
    -Add drops of water until powder is saturated.
    -Lightly heat underside of aluminum foil until substance appears dry.
    -Collect substance and place in pipe.
    -Heat base of pipe, inhale, enjoy.

If anyone sees any flaws in this plan, please let me know.
    Thanks in advance,
    -Vert

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Vertical Label

Vertical Label Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM who tried my plan reported that the odor emitted from burning Concerta is the absolute worst odor in the entire world. The only experience worse than that is the taste it leaves on your mouth. SWIM also reported that after smoking approximately 12-18 grams of concerta/baking soda mix, little to no effect was derived.
    To conclude, Concerta smoking is useless until two things are altered:
    1. Taste/smell.
    2. Degree of effects.

3. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
  4. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Due to Concerta's unique composition of abuse deterrants and the like, I am 99% sure that what You smokes, even when seperated from the useless green part (although the other colored part... white I think, contains methylphenidate), is not pure methylphenidate at all. Likely a lot of wax and binders, etc. This can be observed by the difficulty that SWIM can face when attempting to actually crush the pill to powder.

5. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    he speaks the truth...if You were to smoke concerta this would be the best way imo: suck off the coating and you will see 3 layers cut the white end off just before the middle layer,take exacto knife and shave/peel the coating off and smoke the mph core like a rock of crack possibly with some mj to help taste/effects, or pop it in a lightbulb vape.just beware the burning celery/inside of a hot computer smell.

6. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Smoking that chunk of nasty-ass MPH-wax crap rock sounds awful. MPH is soluble in alcohol, ethyl acetate and ether. Use one of those to seperate it from its disgusting binders. Maybe crush it thoroughly and then stir the powder into one of those three things. After this, perhaps one could simply use a coffee filter to extract the binders? I don't really know what he's talking about, simply speculating.

7. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    dont fats/waxes mix with alcohol? like the green dragon weed/alcohol drink.

8. Hover

Hover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmmmm, by discarding the outer coating (not the waxy inner) and the white tip the OP has thrown away about 1/3 of the active ingredient.

9. Shelleysbounce66

Shelleysbounce66 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    HEY HEY! Don't discard the outer shell of the pill, it contains 22% of the active ingredient for instant release. I usually take a hammer to the pills and tap gently. The shell literally shatters off. Take all the shells and grind or crush them fine. Concerta is already a salt, so I just mix with a little water and vape away.