1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - Abscess (from injecting coke) perhaps....please help!

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by surrealREALITY, Apr 7, 2006.

1. surrealREALITY

surrealREALITY Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so I injected cocaine a few days ago and thinks she has an abscess because her hands were shaking when she injected and she missed her shot. but....shes terrified she has an abscess but the site of injection is not red but a lighter pink and there is no white pus shit in the middle of it. so what can swim do without going to the doctor and letting her crazy family know she injects
    so the pink bump didn't happen until three days after the injection and there was only a bump in the beginning
    also, the skin isn't hard or anything, just pink sore, and a little warm

she soaks it a couple times a day, but doens't have any penicillin
    but she does have bactroben
    and its only been here a like two days, no bigger, no smaller...and there is a bruise thats yellow at the bottom of it

and shes freaking out and would LOVE you if anyone responded for help!

yay! thanx

Seize the moment, hold it fast
    Seize the day and make it last
    Lose no moment to stupidity
    Bleed the moment, live it free

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    110 y/o from U.S.A.
    It will go away over time.....I has missed quite a few injections due to shaking....it sucks....but the worst thing was it got a little sore and looked like a raised bruise for a few days and then it went away.....

If you notice it starting to spread out further and you start feeling a reasonable amount of pain be advised to get medical help....and do not try to fix it yourself...

It scared the shit out of swim the first time he did that though... ;)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  3. surrealREALITY

surrealREALITY Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank you....I will try to not freak out but alas, long time usage of coke makes one paranoid, teeheehee
    i hope it goes away....its on my upper arm and it hurts grrrr

weeeeee i love cocaine

Seize the moment, hold it fast
    Seize the day and make it last
    Lose no moment to stupidity
    Bleed the moment, live it free

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  4. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    110 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah it will be sore for a little while but nothing else should come of it...just keep it monitored for growth and pain....