1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Acacia obtusifolia

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by Ngalyod, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Ngalyod

Ngalyod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 29, 2005
    37 y/o
    Hey all.

I'm new to this forum and the world of DMT.

I've done "some" research, read through plenty of threads and scoured the internet, and yet, finding varied photographs of Acacia Obtusifolia for the purposes of identificationis proving a daunting task. I even purchased a book on Australian Acacias and both the description and photograph were rather inadequate ... I've come across a number of what I believe to be Obtusifolia in the wild but can't accurately id them as being the genuine article.

Was wondering if you anybody had some pics, personal or otherwise, of this plant that they could post here? Would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and Thanks.
  2. Marsofold

Marsofold Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Mar 19, 2005
    from USA
    Here is the best online source I've found about DMT generating Acacias:

I havean ounce of Acacia Obtusifolia seeds and a limited number of Acacia Phlebophylla seeds to plant this spring...
  3. jaguarangel

jaguarangel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 10, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    For the best information on the extract, The Entheogen Review (the latest
    issue) has a GCMS and other wonderful tidbits on Acacia obtusifolia.