Experiences - Acid Death/rebirth

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Desertfox, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Desertfox

Desertfox Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    so I am going to try and explain this as best as possible. so on a 3-day, 2-night camping trip, i ingested 4.5 hits of acid by me, L took 4.5, and V decided to go with an 1/8 of shrooms. this was only the first night,whle throughout the trip we were kinda one person, or better yet one conciousness, the craiezt shit happened the next day. Swim and V ingested 300 mg of DXM each while L only smoked MJ. but soon after ingestion on the second day we were all thrown into another full-blown acid/psilocibin trip all over again. as we tried to burn a peach the flame would not go anywhere near it and would not burn, and soon the flame shot out into two powerful beams of light until we scared ourselves into putting out the flame. while playing an ipod through a boombox it seemed to choose the vloume it wanted to play at and at night the light of the flashlight would control where the sound came from and tree branches above us were in a constant dance as if to welcome us to realness.
    But this is not the most fascinating thing. As it got dark Swim and L decided to draw pictures in the pitch black while V was squating on the other side of the fire of on some mind trip. swim's and l's goal was to let our bodies draw the picture instead of "us" after what seemed for an eternity V lifted his head that was buried in his arms to say the word I feel Dead, as he said this Swim and L truned the flashlight on to see what was drawn and freakishly the words DEAD were written in purple letters.
    i'm still having trouble figuring what this means and was wondering if anyon has an similar experiences to this.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  2. Buddha2012

Buddha2012 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Wishful thinking?

Edit: After re-reading the post, I misread it I believe ! Sorry !

But yeah it is quite strange indeed, Psychedelics dwell in the SUPERnatural in my dogs opinion , so however unlikely things that You experiences during "altered states" can be very real - if that makes sense lol. Something along the lines of "telepathy" might have happened between You and swiy's friend , maybe V was thiking it and somehow ur mind caught on it or whatever.

The problem with psychedelic experiences is that most of them, if not all of them can't be explained , it's something that happens in swiy's mind/body . So it's very sujective.

Cheers, hope that answer helps you out more then the last one !

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  3. fly-

fly- Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    take a look now at LSD Psychotherapy by Dr. Stanislav Grof. your answers are definitely there. search for BPM within the book.

4. Laszlo1

Laszlo1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Swim tripped for the first time 2 days ago and experience something similar...

He wasn't at a fire or anything and didn't write out the word DEAD unconsciously. He was just sitting on his couch with his girlfriend, who was tripping, and his friend who was just stoned. Swim's trip had a lot to do with time- he felt like he was aware of time for the first time in his life, the way he is aware of space and matter. It was something he could see and feel. Naturally, I was wandering around time in his mind and swim realized that he was going to die. Now, I wasn't bugging out, as in: oh my god, I'm dying help! Instead, swim just meant that he became aware of his own death lying ahead of him in the future. It was frightening, but I felt that he developed a newfound appreciate for each second of his life (it was all very carpe diem), and in that sense, he felt as though he had been reborn.

Swim's not sure if that information is relevant, but he hopes it's at least interesting to someone else.

5. ima-do-proprio-ser

ima-do-proprio-ser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from brazil
    read The German Ideology, by Karl Marx
    your answer is more definitely there.

6. RaoulDuke32

RaoulDuke32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    perhaps you were feeling what one feels when one is dead. psychedelics give you a glimpse into the after-death realm, no? losing yourself completely in the experience, dying and being reborn since there really is no such thing as death, etc. swim dont know. you gots more experience than him, he says just meditate on the way it made you feel...not the best answers I shoulda just kept his mouth shut

7. Buddha2012

Buddha2012 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Wow thank you very much for this reference, I'm reading it right now, interesting research on ego-death, death experiences ! But I have the same problem that he states, is it all wishful thinking and that your mind creates images and "hallucinations" from old memories and such or is there really something spiritual at hand here ? Mmh :0, although his example withe guy getting a number ,street address, of the house of some kid who died 3 weeks ago in another country , that's pretty freaky !!

8. Herbs&Hopes

Herbs&Hopes Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I hold the death/rebirth cycles, which seems to happen once, for each psychedelic - at least for an aquintance, the forest druid, to be critical steps in facilitating cosmic awareness; each realization seems to build upon this awareness bit by bit so long as the proper mind-work and processing is done and kept up with, you can't simply get 'blasted, or messed up' all the time and expect to become knowlegeable and/or wise - must process the experiences in between and assimilate the message, concept, realization before taking another bite, taking another step.

Example, the awareness and experience of 'time', perfect example of that, another is awareness of impending death, even if years over the horizon yet is another example/criteria for developing increased awareness in general.