Experiences - Acid Hard Head?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by rizla677, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rizla677

rizla677 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    swim ingested 12 tabs of acid last night. had a very trippy experience. but only lacklustre visuals. swim reckons the acid was soooo weak, but maybe I am really tolerant, I was wondering what the dose of each tab was? any ideas, he had a cool night, but all the cool visuals were there, but wern't there, if you know what swim means. it seemed everything swim focused on would be normal, while everything in his peripheral was sparking and breathing. the visuals were more sort of felt rather than seen. more next time?

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    they were weak tabs, if u ate that many normally you would no it... and perhaps u would not be talking now. of course it depends on person to person but im pretty sure if they were normal strength tabs u be a spot of bother depends on how used to it.

3. rizla677

rizla677 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    yeah must of been, proper weak, really expensive tho. I am now gonna wait a couple of months for the liquid to roll in. hope that should be better. don't think I am gonna waste any more time on weak ass blotters, hurts the wallet. and everyone thinks he's a nut for doing twelve.

4. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    dude I am a nut for doin 12, they could have turned out to be 200 mic power tabs and hed still be trippin balls rite now

5. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Eating twelve tabs isn't unheard of, nor will it make You trip extra long, but it definitely should make You trip pretty intensely.. Probably just weak shit...

6. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Definitely very weak.

7. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the tabs are good. you're still tripping. this is all a dream. peace buddy...

8. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Luckily LSD isn't very toxic!

9. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Quite!

Necking 12 tabs cannot be recommended even if You is a "hard-head" (which always sounded like dick-sizing to SWIJ).

As for taking more next time: What if You takes 13 and the tabs are dosed differently? You could have an exceedingly uncomfortable time.

Do NOT try this at home boys n girls!

10. Jaime

Jaime Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Acid hardhead

I know a sixteen years old guy who took fifty mikes and said "very very mild visual effects, mild mindfuck, some laugh"... This boy smokes a huge amount of hashish every day (and I mean EVERYDAY) and had his first experience with LSD when he was thirteen or fourteen.
    Other guys, with the same quantity were really high...
    The same boy last week took two hits of Hoffmann 100 (everyone says they're fucking strong blotters) and had a great high, but he was able to speak and use the phone and he said coherent things... Other guys took one hit and laughed with no interruption for an hour, one of them thought his hand was huge and another saw patterns everywhere...
    Is the first boy an acid hardhead? Or is it all the fucking hash he smokes everyday? Or is it his great experience with enthogens?

11. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium
    Re: Acid harhead

Smoking hash won't affect the strength of an lsd trip. So probably that boy has build up a tolerance for lsd. Being experienced with the substance will probably make him more functional while tripping without the tolerance, but being able to talk coherently after 2 hits without a tolerance seems unlikely. :p

12. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Acid hardhead

... Or he could simply be taking an antidepressant, such as an SSRI, which would dramatically attenuate/nullify the effects of the LSD.

13. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

I would have to disagree. I find that cannabis changes and also intensifys the LSD experience. but to each his own ! maybe the blotters taken werent stored properly for swiys friend and maybe the LSD's quality was comprimised. Lsd should ideally be stored in a freezer with no contact with light.

14. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium

The boy from the story smokes hash every day, but it isn't said that he was smoking while on LSD. While i agree that smoking while on lsd changes the experience i was simply pointing out that being a pothead won't make you more tolerant to lsd.

15. TheHoffBomb

TheHoffBomb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

Actually there was a guy on the "trogdor" who had to eat up to 30 hits to trip.

16. TheHoffBomb

TheHoffBomb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

he was very knowlegable about the substance too

(is there any way to edit your post after posted :) )

17. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

In reality this guy was full of shit or he just got shit acid. Unless You took the same trips and You vouches they are potent and if You saw this guy throw 30 hits into his mouth then You is just believing some randomer. I could pretend he could eat 100 trips and who's to say I amnt full of shit? Use basic common sense here......the need to take 30 trips before any effect is felt is just stupid.

18. tone3721

tone3721 Newbie

Reputation Points:

tolerance

19. dreamatrix

dreamatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan

what about every drug has a different effect on each person,??, swims knows ppl who dont get off on salvia for instrance or have a realy hard time tripping from dmt,, even after huge doses they still looked at swim asking this is it ?talking 100 mg ,full inhalation dose of dmt and only a moderate trip. swim knows girls who have wild visuals from mdma >this tends to be more common with woman ,, also a guy who trips of mdma,, sees creatures ,patterns,,all the stuff youd expect from acid ,I think ppl are realy wired different at some levels,, adhd suffering ppl react different to drugs too .. even addiction for instance ,, why do some ppl suffer it and others have no problem at all abstaining from repetetive use but can use a drug like coke or even somth so crazy as alcohol;) occasionaly :)

20. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium

Yes, but both salvia and DMT are known not to work for some people. Swim thinks it's just because of the really harsh smoke. Some pussies like swim just can't handle it. Also tripping from mdma isn't strange. When there is too much MDMA in the brains it becomes MDA which has psychedelic properties. But as said, no-one will need 30 potent hits of lsd to have a trip (unless on a SSRI).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.