Drug info - Acid Queries: Storage? How to Take? How to Identify?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by DukeBliss, Oct 2, 2006.

1. DukeBliss

DukeBliss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi there. Just joined here, so firstly a big hi to everyone :cool:
    Anyway, I have recently purchased some acid and needs some advice, I was given the acid on its own, in absolutely no bag or storage of any description. This concerned SWIM because he was under the impression that touching acid with his hands could intoxicate him with the acid. I am also concerned because he was told he would have to suck on the acid for a couple of minutes, but he thought that most acid dissolved almost instantly when put on the tongue. I have noticed that the acid is printed on what appears to be cardboard, this is also confusing him as he thought acid was printed on paper, has SWIM been conned? could anybody shed some light on this to help SWIM out?

Pics of SWIH acid.
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4237/abcd0003sx7.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4948/abcd0004al5.jpg

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia says to keep it covered in foil, keep away from sun light and light!
    No touching the tabs will not cause an effect unless of course u squeezed it and sweated but then it would not do much. to eating it sucking it might cause an effect but not much .You just want to eat it on an empty stomach if your going to use it. if your going to drink it with water do not use tap water. They look genuine but thats only looks thou. hope that helps your swim out. Have fun. and remember it can last 8 hours - 12 depending on strength and personnel variation.

3. DukeBliss

DukeBliss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you very much SWIA. So to clarify, it is to be swallowed like a tablet? As opposed to letting it dissolve on your tongue?

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yep thats how your I would do it. he could suck it as well before he swallowed if he chooses but would also be better all round on an empty stomach.If this is also swims first time swia would suggest you read about the effects u dont have to, but it would be a good idea to also learn about set and setting.

5. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Acid Queries

it will be worthless if exposed to light and air for a long period of time. it it was givin to You in the open id be very skeptical. and for the second part. just put the paper on ones tounge and leave it there the chemical is on the paper leave it there and after an hour when you start to feel it then just swallow the paper.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

This ^^^ is not good advice. If it takes an hour to register effects, either I have very weak LSD - or has something other than LSD. Such as a DOx molecule masquerading as LSD. Use the search engine for ways to differentiate between DOx and LSD.

LSD will generaly makes it's presence known within 30 minutes. Often quicker. First effects usually being a tightening in the stomach and throat followed by a strange feeling similar to mild anxiety. Rather similar to a strong cup of coffee.

Regards blotter, simply chewing it up and swallowing it is just as effective as letting it sit on the tongue for an hour (!).

7. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

it usually affects swim in about 30 min (first effects) its always mild anxiety and very mild halusinating i agree that chewing it up and swallowing would be just as potent as letting it sit on the tongue but prefer the tongue method...maybe because I am used to doing that and mentally, swallowing it would take longer to absorb...may not be true, but lets face it, this is a very mental drug and if you believe something while on it...its true. if you think that there are whales on your ceiling they will be there. if you piss in a coke can right in front of your friend hand it to him and tell him its coke he will drink it and think its coke...even if he just watched you fill it with piss. i know, trust me. I also have seen a man convince a car full of people on acid get out when they didnt want to because it was pouring rain. he told them it wasnt and they were imagining it. then, they all (all of them) got out and were standing there like fools in the piss pouring rain because they thought that it want raining.. quite amusing actually.

8. roserjoe

roserjoe Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I have a question. One time Macdonalds was giving out these pens in their happy meals. You write on paper with the pen and it's invisible, then when you shine the purple light on the back of the pen on the paper it shows the writing. I beleive it is a UV light. Would SWIM be able to shine this on his blotters when he receive's them? And if the blotters shine that = LSD?

9. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

i don't know if id really trust a mcdonalds decoder pen to tell me but if it is a blacklight and it shines then it could be the drug you described. if it doesnt shine then its not it.

10. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

you know whats funny....cat piss shines under a black light.

11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

as does ejaculate ;)

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Longwave UV will not show that something does contain LSD25 - in other words. It will show what is not.

You piss should glow under LW UV as well - if you are getting enough B-vitamins. And it will show you who is buying laundry detergent that claims to make you clothes "Whiter than White!" Sucker! LOL.