1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Actually goes CRAZY

Discussion in 'Cannabis & Health' started by splashsplash, Sep 15, 2006.

1. splashsplash

splashsplash Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 18, 2005
    Ok guys Serious problem here. Almost every time I has smoked weed for the past 6 months he at some point (some times the whole high) he will experience INTENSE and unpleasant deja vu. Sounds weird eh? swim becomes ABSOLUTELLY convinced that I has seen everything before! It almost always happens with movies or anything swim watches or views. He is just sure, the first thought he thinks with EVERYTHING is that he has watched or seen or done it before. It is so strange and infuriating. I think it stems from sometimes rewatching movies or tv shows unintentionally (after forgetting swim watched em before) But it happens not only with the fewthings he actually has seen recently but with all kinds of movies he has never seen before!

Has anyone else experience this? How did they get over it. It's just a mental barrier I has, and I don't know how to overcome it.

PLEASE HELP. This has ruined swims highs for months and months!
  2. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 17, 2006
    I had a similar problem except the deja vu wasnt intense and he would have deja vu of everyday interaction with ppl...

only thing i can think of is take a few weeks break, mayb a month or 2. i mean swiy's high has been ruined for 6 months so wats another month. bein off of it for a lil while might help gettin refreshed.

wat type of bud does You smoke?
  3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    May 10, 2005
    from ireland
    I don't have a clue what you're on about to be perfectly honest. If it's that much off a problem stop smoking. Simple as.