Adderal after a coke phase?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Beltane, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Is it SWIM, or does adderal kinda suck compared to coke or even
    meth? I did meth for a year about 7 or 8 years ago and he did
    coke for about 6 months not too long ago. Now someone gives him a
    big bottle of 30 mg adderal, not the time release ones.

So first he starts taking them and is awake for 2 nights in a
    row. Decent "lets get stuff done around the house" buzz.
    Then he sleeps one night and goes back to the bottle. Now nothing
    gives him any buzz that feels like much of anything. Yesterday he
    crushed and ate 120mg and snorted some more. Felt practically
    nothing.

Can't believe this stuff is schedule 2!

Anyway, is it possible that after a person has gone thru a meth and/or
    coke phase that stuff like adderal is never really going to do it for
    them? Or does tolerance just build so fast that one needs to take
    lots of time off between uses?

Thanks-

- B

2. EllisD25EX

EllisD25EX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    (< I wouldnt expect a mixture of crappy 'scrip amphetamines to feel anywhere near as good as meth, which is probably what it felt you wanting more of. :/
    Similar type of effects, but very low strength on adderall's part.

3. jelle2b

jelle2b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Adderall ??

I would like to know a bit more about adderall ?
    :snort:
    Cheers

4. quili

quili Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I haven't taken adderall too much, but has some. I haven't done meth yet, but has and does occasionally do coke. After using adderall a couple times in a row, swim still got pretty much the same effects- no decrease in buzz for her. She was also using it to help her stay up and focus during a rough week at school (as well as enjoying the little high) but perhaps if you were using just for the high it wouldn't be as good as expected or hoped- not sure.

And for jelle2b- let's see, what do I know about adderall... they perscribe it to people with add, it's used a lot as a "study drug." The first time I took it, she actually really enjoyed it. She felt like she didn't notice things going on her quite as much. For example, I am the observant type- so she's always noticing and looking around her at people and their activities, but as she was on this- it felt like she was on a one track path and she didn't notice people she would have usually. Adderall keeps you awake for 8 hours or so. It made swim's school work seem not so bad, but you do have to have Some of your own motivation. Didn't work when I started relying on adderall to provide her motivation entirely. Also decreases appetite significantly. Swim accidently lost an unhealthy amount of weight during one heavy week of usage when she was staying up everynight and not really eating.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    swibeltane, swim always had tolerance to adderall increase a lot faster than cocaine. but it could also be an expectation effect, that You was anticipating a high similar to coke or meth, but adderall (in swim's experience) never gives the same rush as those, so it could be that You was somewhat fucked up, but was able to ignore some of the amphetamine intoxication since You was waiting for a larger rush. expectation of a drug can sometimes play an important part in how someone experiences it.