1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Adderal + Alcohol

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Shwags, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Shwags

Shwags Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 29, 2005
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Is taking adderal and drinking a good combo? I heard from a friend that it was very good, he said it just give you so much energy when ure drunk and you can drink all night without getting too tired - however I would like to know other peoples experiences and if its dangerous in any way...

2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 10, 2005
    yes it definitely dangerous. amphetamines increase your heart rate,
    alcohol slows it down. if you take too much of either or both it could
    cause your heart to stop. people do it anyway, but its definitely
    unsafe. if i were to do this combination i would stick to like 20 mg of
    adderal and something like 4 beers. im more familiar with the
    combination of cocaine with alcohol, and i know that in that case you
    need very little of each to get incredibly fucked up, because the
    effects are so different and it just wrecks you.
  3. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 2, 2005
    i used to take 20 mg of crushed up amph an hour or so before a night of drinkin, kept me up all night and didnt change the drunk besides the fact i wasnt tired after like 4 hours.
  4. oneself

oneself Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Thank goodness Swim ran into this thread! :confused:

Anyways, swim just drinks one shot of caberneit sauvignon, so it's likely okay. I am gratful though just incase the occasion I did drink more.