Combinations - Adderall and Alcohol Safe?

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by 2ill4brasil, Jun 3, 2006.

1. 2ill4brasil

2ill4brasil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    First of all is it OK to take adderall and drink a lot of alcohol while on it? I was gonna take like 10 mg (instant release) b4 partying so they're up and aware, also bc they have 2 large blunts rolled and want to be awake =)

More importantly, I am sick but is going out anyway, but they were going to take Dayquil just so they're not snotting all over the place, no danger in that right?

Dunno where else to turn... lookin for some feedback within the next hour or 2 so I know whats up b4 they're not coherent enough to type

thanks........ =D

*Please avoid Self-Incrimination*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2006
  2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    hmmm..you should be ok with the adderall and alcohol.....if your going to take dayquil just take it at a standard dose....

but your post is not ok...don't be suprised if a mod comes along and deletes it or gives you a warning for self incrimination...

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    first off thank You for spelling adderall correctly, secondly...I has never had a problem with mixing adderall and alcohol, save for a bit of insomnia. just be careful with the dayquil. whatever is in it cant be fun in large amounts...

4. 2ill4brasil

2ill4brasil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    sorry about that, didnt think the adderall and dayquil would be a big deal. but in fact that was a post made for research purposes only, I wouldn't drink when I'm sick, nor do I have ADD.

Anyway... SWIM turned out great that day, so great that I don't remember exactly what happened and forgot about this thread until I saw it bookmarked a couple weeks later, but it was all good. thanks for the advice guys!

5. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You could use the search engine to search for all your post by clicking search >advanced search> by username. You don't gota bookmark it to assure you leave feedback for all your post. Anyway's just IMHO. Payce