Adderall and Body

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by WallStreetRunsOnCOKE, Mar 4, 2007.

1. WallStreetRunsOnCOKE

WallStreetRunsOnCOKE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Does eating a lot on adderall and ritalin prolong the effect or shorten them? Also how much muscle do you think is lost if you take enough adderall just to have energy to get thru the day? 20 millis

2. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    i think if its an empty stomache u feel it more/longer but I find it healthier to eat his breakfast b4 his morning dose of 5 or 10mg adderall before work (construction) and then he eats lunch when he is off in 6hrs then takes his evening dose around noon or 1 which afterwards he studies or goes on his day fine. don know the muscle loss but I am pretty lean and he has gained some muscle since working.

3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    You perform tasks much better with food but it can also raise acidity level in your bloodstream which metabolizes the drug at a higher, more rapid rate.

Take some antacids.

4. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    i just feel its healthier because I am quite skinny(not too bad he weighs about 140-145 at 6'0) from his dances with the white girl last year and his injury months later. hes not looking to abuse them.

since I am not so muscular he does wonder about SWIOPs 2nd questiion on the muscle loss. He does plan on starting to work out soon and would wonder if his adderall would hinder his ability to buff up.