1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Injecting - adderall and injections

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by neversayno, Feb 23, 2010.

1. neversayno

neversayno Newbie

Reputation Points:
    to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

:sswimmer now know feet are a bad place to inject anything, but a day in a half ago i chopped and dissolved a 30 mg adderall and missed. The lump is still on top of my foot and hurts very bad. How long until my body absorbs it? I can't lace up my shoe and have walked on the side of my foot to avoid the pain.:( I would like to wait and see if it heals before i jump the gun and go to the doctor. the last thing i need is for my people to find out that i injected anything. I am "clean" from drug of choice for a year and this would be a set back.

2. Spucky

Spucky Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    AW: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

Is there a possibility to visit a Doc?

Until swiny can go to a Doc or Hospital use "ICE" (made by Water, not the Drug)
    cool it a lot!

Is it already Red and feels Hot?
    If so there is no time to spend!

Heparine-Creme with at least 1.200.000 er Units will also help!

3. BoyInTheCountry

BoyInTheCountry Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

Spucky you say using ice will help, but surely ice will only help if its already been absorbed, ice will then help with bruising. It sounds like it hasnt even absorbed you so heat is they key to fixing that. SWIM always found that if he missed and he could see some under his skin that whacking a flannnel socked in really hot water onto it helped and held it there until it hurt to much got rid of trapped fluids instantly, it almost felt like a second hit.

So try using a hot flannel/cloth or just just sticking your foor in hot bathwater and see if that gets rid of the trapped substance.

4. Spucky

Spucky Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    AW: Re: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

After at least 36 Hours?

Do the Ts. done a good filtering and shot up at least a relaitiv clear solution?

5. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:

Ice packs will reduce swelling and provide relief. However, if the site feels hot or itchy, then antibiotics might be needed. Never leave anything that may be infected. All you have to say when you visit the doctor is that you banged it, or dropped something heavy on your foot, this can cause a lump to form.

Don't take any chances, if unsure get some medical advice.

Sparkles.:vibes:

6. JonCoyote

JonCoyote Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Swim wonders how the Adderal is being prepared? Is your pet Furby filtering it correctly and/or using a smaller guage needle to prevent the possibility of foriegn body emboli?

7. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:

Adderall is never safe to inject, too many fillers that can't be filtered out.

8. hewilhite

hewilhite

Reputation Points:
    hi all, first post, just wondering.......

swim is extra curious about injecting adderall and the correct way to do it.
    swim is a lover of the needle and is also a lover of all uppers. normally swim likes to bang coca but has become tired of the constant injecting that comes along with is so is now curious to try banging adderall. swim is just wondering what would be the correct procedure to banging adderall and is it in the vein like coca or is in intramuscular? swim would appreciate any advice.

9. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    You don't. There are many threads on this subject here and they all conclude it's dangerous to shoot pills due to the filler material. Please find a different way to occupy time.

10. kailey_elise

kailey_elise Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I also highly doubt SWIY is "injecting coca". Coca and cocaine are two entirely different things. Please be more specific in the future.

11. fulmz33

fulmz33 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIm knows peeps that've used 20-22gauge (18 is the "canon") to 27-28(insulin). U must use a good filter (seen cotton, tips of Q-tips,cig filters) & large gauge still lets crap thru. It can be unsafely done, but miss a vein & u got a hella lump of most possable infection. Seen an arm 3 times its size & allmost get removed or kill the person. small gauge still needs careful filtration, but more forgiving. never a clear solution or get yourself a Whatman chem filter!

12. illy

illy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend of mine tried injecting pills. He was in love with needles too. he only used new sterile needles and even dissolved them in sterile saline water. A pill cant be sterile though. My friend got a nasty case of Phlebitis which is a very painful inflammation of the veins. He could hardly walk for days. And swim risked getting an abscess which could lead to gangrene (look it up on wiki). my friend is not a goodie-two-shoes, he was telling me this because of his personal experience.

13. jimXmorrison

jimXmorrison

Reputation Points:
    Experiences with IVing Adderall

Swim has been tweaking on adderall on and off for the past two weeks. Swim has taken it oraly, sublingualy, snorted it and even tried freebasing some. I was pondering injecting it. Before swim goes ahead and does it swim would like to hear from people who have tried it and how it went for them.

14. sugarcoated

sugarcoated Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Experiences with IVing Adderall

swim has heard this is a bad idea. but swim would like some sound info on the topic as well. anybody??

15. ponehacker

ponehacker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Experiences with IVing Adderall

As swim has said previously, this is not a terribly good idea for sooo many reasons. This has been beaten to death so swim'll not go into it & preach.

But UTSFE if swiu must as it is out there.

16. deadheadale

deadheadale

Reputation Points:
    could be a while brotha swim had a lump in his forearm from missin a shot of tar for 2 months. it will go away on its own but if the pain becomes unbearable or the area looks infected bite the bullet, go to the doctor & tell the truth

17. pokeswithneedles88

pokeswithneedles88 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has been injecting for quite some time, and he knows what you can and cant IV. SWIY can IV adderall, but it does gel and is difficult to work with. SWIM would suggest ritalin over adderall due to it is easier to work with. For adderall SWIM would suggest crushing beads adding 30-40 units of water, bring to a high boil, add more water if needed and heat again. Sure using so much heat boils off alot of medicine, but if this is not done, then there is no use. Use a BIG piece of cotton and small guage sticker. Bang away! Just remeber IV comes with is risks.