adderall, dexedrine, or desoxyn

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by boylizard, Jan 24, 2007.

1. boylizard

boylizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The ritalin I am taking for his ADHD just isn't cutting it. Which, of adderall, dexedrine, or desoxyn, would you suggest? I am very interested in dexedrine as I has never tried it (same for desoxyn).

Ideas?

2. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    you're almost certain not to be granted a desoxyn perscription, nor one for dexedrine (at least not right away or after you try adderall)

im on adderall and its pretty good

3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    since desoxyn is methamphetamine you probably will never get a script for it at least while meth hysteria is in full effect.

4. boylizard

boylizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Eh, swims psychiatrist will prescribe him damn near anything he thinks to help him. I have been incredibly careful not to abuse this, swim never wants this taken away and really does want to help himself.

Also, I see your two points. Thank you, gentlemen. And, I have indeed tried adderall, debating giving it a second shot if the dexedrine doesn't work out.

5. Sickpup

Sickpup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From what I has read.All Adderall is,is dexadrine with some other crap a pharma threw in,in order to get a new patent on amphetaminea(Dexedrine).There are quite a number of docs who feel this way and hence prefere to write pure generic Dexedrine instead.Even with the best writer one doesn't want to cook thier goose.I would make very gental push for desoxyn,and be very patient.I would possibly explore some lateral moves.Such as c-2 barbs(amytal,seconal,tuianal) and some benzo's.If this is a pcp I would include c-3 pain meds as a short term goal also.Desoxyn is also a pain to find,usually must be special ordered,hell so is amytal.Only thing this means to You is make sure doc writes 30 day supply on exotic c-2,so pharmacy will order.They wont usually special order for just 14 pills for example.because pharmacy usually has to order these in botles of 100's.

6. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Normal amphetamine is 50% levo-amphetamine and 50% dextro-amphetamine. Adderal is 25% levo-amphetamine and 75% dextro-amphetamine. Dexedrine is 100% dextro-amphetamine. Desoxyn is 100% dextro-methamphetamine.

7. desoxyn

desoxyn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DESOXYN is superior to adderall, dex, ritalin, concerta, etc. 12 BID, my daily dosage. Much better- no headaches, etc.

Tags: