Adderall Substitute?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC

Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey alot of my friends have been telling me about how great adderall feels. I had ADHD and have been prescribed to Adderall XR for about 3 years now.

When i take it, i dont feel anything at all. I friend says he feels great after taking one capsule.

Since i cant feel the adderall, is there any other pill or substitute that i can take so i can experience the great adderall feeling?

thanks for your help.

2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, Methamphetamine, my advice to that would be don't go there. Other than that don't take any adderall at all for a month or 2 then you should be able to feel it when you try it again. You could try methylone also.

3. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well one reason may be that you won't get the effects is because if you need it for your adhd then you won't really feel as much of the effects that people that do not have it has......another reason would be that you are using adderal xr which is time released....Do you get anything off of them when you crush the beads up and parachute or snort them?

If you don't it would probley be due to your tolerance over the past three years.....

And I hope this double post was by mistake...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  4. Dopamine

Dopamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Definetly meth... if u want to feel it but if ur only taking it for adhd then its probly a good thing u dont feel them probly means there working

5. Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC

Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh ok yea..sitback...my internet was really slow so i pressed the button like 3 times..i didnt know it would double post :-?

but i have never tried snorting the beads, because i never really knew what the beads were and i didnt wanna snort something i didnt know what it was.. but yea i gave my friend one capsule and he said he felt great off it...but yea whenever i take my adderall its calms me and and makes me kinda tired, since thats what its supposed to make you do...concentrate better.

but yea if the only alternative is meth, im just gonna forget about it.

But thanks for all the info guys, i have been trying to figure this out for a while now.

6. Sitbcknchill

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    The beads are kinda like the layers of the earth in a way you have an outer layer of polymer followed by amphetamine followed by another layer of polymer and so on so it dissolves over time and supposed to last all day....when you crush these beads you break the time release....try grinding those beads up into a fine powder and either snort it or wrap up the powder in a little bit of toilet paper and swallow that(parachuting)....doing it this way releases all of the amphetamine in your system at once vs. over time....see if that helps you out any...

But like I said before if you REALLY have ADD or ADHD then the effects will be totally different than the ones who don't have it...but see if you get any results from what was mentioned above in this post....then let me know

7. Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC

Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i havent snorted that much stuff...except xanax...

but the beads in the add capsule...coudl i just crush it up and put the powder in the capsule i got it out of?

im thinking that that would work...

but how long does it take effect when you snort it rather then swalling (bead powder) inside a gel cap?

ima try this tonight, i wanna see what it does to me even though i do have ADD...might be interesting

:p

8. Sitbcknchill

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah just crush up the beads as fine as you can....Swim's sure the capsule probley breaks down fast but he is thinking that a small ball of tissue would dissolve even faster.....snorting it hits you almost instantly as it pretty much just goes straight to the brain..

Around 50mg you should feel what you are trying to accomplish....just don't go with like 10mg and expect to feel anything because most likely you won't....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2006