Adderall vs Dexedrine

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Anabolic Monkey, May 1, 2006.

1. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could someone who has experience with both of these amphetamines tell me the properties of each? how simillar are they to each other... is one more euphoric than the other?

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    welll both are very simular drugs and partially the same drug, you see adderall is a combo of different levo and dextro amphetamines in different salts and forms. Dexedrine or simply dextroamphetamine on the other hand is just a single compound. I find in practice that they are very interchangeable, since dexedrine is a component in adderall but not the exact same thing. I know my description is far from perfect but im a lil messed up. for more info or explanation I would recomend www.drugs.com search on amphetamine salt combos.

3. mspen1018

mspen1018 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    the glaxxo dexedrine is better than desoxyn in my opinion (for adhd) but adderall or even the former obetrol were both pointless

4. speedman

speedman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    dexedrine is more affective psychologically, and adderall gives more of an energy feeling

5. azrael2600

azrael2600 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dexedrine vs. adderal

I have taken both substances and in great quantities.
    adderall seems to always be very weak when compared to dexedrine , at least to swim.
    I think that dexedrine is much is much stonger than adderall.