1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Adderall XR - 60 mg

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by breathe_me, Apr 13, 2012.

1. breathe_me

breathe_me Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will I experience euphoria?

Will I experience a deep interest in cleaning my room, doing laundry, and doing work?

Will I experience heightened sexual arousal?

This morning I took 40 mg of XR. I didn't feel any thing.

2. baZING

baZING

Reputation Points:
    Breathe,

First of all, the information you have given us is not enough for anyone to be able to tell you "if you'll feel anything" other than cardiac arrest. Are you prescribed Adderall? If you are prescribed it, how big is your dose supposed to be? How long have you been taking it? Could you expand on "I didn't feel anything" at all? Did you really feel nothing, or did you just not feel as much as you want?

Adderall and other stimulants will not give you something you don't already have, i.e., motivation. If you already want to clean your room but are having trouble concentrating, Adderall will help you accomplish it. If you don't want to do your laundry, Adderall won't change that... it'll just make it easier to do whatever you actually feel like doing.

The jump from 40mg to 60mg is pretty big. It's a 50% increase in dose. You've got to understand that Adderall XR was really not meant to be taken like this, as I believe the maximum recommended dose for adults is 30mg. If you choose to abuse it, that's on you... just stating the facts. I would recommend no more than 50mg next time, as that is only a 25% increase in dose. But what I'd really recommend is not falling into this pit altogether.

Added: if you are going to be taking those doses of amphetamines, you just have to realize you're doing so at your own risk and really increase your chances of adverse effects astronomically.

Be well and be safe...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  3. Blackout~

Blackout~ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took 2 of the 30mg XR's a little while ago, one about an hour after the first, I'm probably about to take a 3rd. I'm prescribed Concerta and have been taking it daily for the last couple of weeks, probably more than I should and in more ways than I should.. well anyways, I like Addys a lot better so I came across like 7 of those 30mg XR's yesterday. The question I was getting at before my little rant was is taking this 3rd one relatively safe? I weigh about 150 if that means anything.
    I read somewhere that 2/3 your body weight should be the highest reasonable dose.
    But, I joined for your guy's opinions, so thanks :]

4. Rudyak

Rudyak Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I am prescribed and religiously take 60mg Adderall XR a daily.

5. GBE3HUNNA

GBE3HUNNA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If taken at around lunch time (12p.m) then 60mg will usually keep me up all night and not fall asleep until sometime the next day in the afternoon . But then again I have a very low tolerance . I have only taken adderall 3 times and today being my 3rd time . Note that my first time was just 3 days ago and I have taken 60mg's the past 2 days and a dose of 60mg's today at 12:30... Btw it was adderall xr

GBE3HUNNA added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Sorry to post on an old thread but I just became a member of this site today

GBE3HUNNA added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Sorry to post on an old thread but I just became a member of this site today

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  6. dopesanta234

dopesanta234

Reputation Points:
    Please add info to your post do you have a tolerance? Did you feel something but not much? Do you get it from a doc or dealer? you might of gotten ripped of if it was a dealer or you might think its 40mg xr adderall but it could be ritalin what does the pill look like

Tags: