Adderral side effects

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by thrillme, Jun 13, 2004.

1. thrillme

thrillme Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is there any way to get rid of or lessen the side effects of adderall? (dry mouth, stomach cramps, ulcers, throat pain) They're so annoying...

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I never got those side effects when I used that stuff. Cotten mouth never bothers me either.

Heres some tips that will help you from my experience... Drink plenty of fluids and make sure you eat food before you are coming down. The reason many people feel like shit after doing speed or taking adderal is they have not eaten enough food. I know its hard to eat while on A's but it will make a BIG difference. Don't bother snorting them either like some people do. Stay up later than usual and work out or something to make youself feel tired. Nothing is worse than sitting in bed for hours without getting sleep. Some people take valiums, ect to put themselves to sleep and this is not a good idea... but than again taking any drug is not really a good idea. You must be the judge but remember, every drug has its downside and you hafto deal with the side effects. If you are a heavy user than take week breaks so you can get rest. You will burn youself out with this stuff and it sucks badly. Within these breaks get as much sleep as you possibly can. That should not be hard.

3. DJLink

DJLink Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Take a b-complex vitamin. and particularly 1b-12 tab, every time you take a an addtitional 20mg of adderral. Also like the previous poster said, you need to eat something. The easiest is a protien shake. I reccomend Isopure(from natures best), you can mix it with a spoon and get 50grams of protien with just 10 oz of water. takes 5 seconds to mix 15 seconds to drink and you feel a lot better. Also drink a lot of water. thats it no sides.

*ALSO do not snort them. I know several people with nasal fixtations. and must snort everything from vicoden(ouch) to valium, xanax.

Reasons, not to snort them! all of the cut and binding agents outwiegh the actual drug. your muchas will form around it, it does not abosb good at all unless it drips down to your stomac.and you will only average absorbing about 50% max of thedrug,than you ifwould just swalllow it and let your stomac acid desolve the pill in seconds.

It's mcuh better absorbed on an empty stomac! Peroid

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yea, I agree about the B complex. Its good to take vitimans if your are takin adderals. I would also recommend calcium... Many speeders get weak teeth so this can help.

5. jables

jables Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Eating really helps. I've been doing that and it really eases those crazy anxious jitters you get when you've been up for too long or are crashing. Just resting in bed for a short span is also pretty helpful. I'm gonna switch over to ritalin for a while, as long as things work out with getting it, which should be today. Adderall is just so physically potent, much more than rits. Rits seem more psychoactive to me.

Thanks for all the advice.

6. thrillme

thrillme Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I usually am able to eat while speeding because I force myself to eat something, I cannot afford to lose any weight.

And most of the time, since I've developed a tolerance to it, I can still sleep at night if I take the pills earlier, depending on how many I take...

I've noticed generic adderall (the non-time release kind) tends to make my stomach hurt alot... Why is this?

The thing that really bothers me is the drymouth effect. I always tend to play with my tounge/bite my lips while speeding on it.... That was the main effect I wanted to lessen.

OH and I NEVER snort anything. I just don't like the idea of it, I have the patience to wait for a pill after swallowing it...

Thanks for your help!

7. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Could R and A be used to get ameth type high? Anything close?

8. uhcoooool

uhcoooool Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i snort adderol and dont get ne of those side afects

9. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I figured no one would say it was like speed. Expensive,pills can be for a pill popper. I'll take the hard drugs!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Ive snorted it and eaten it, ive never had any side effects before.

11. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I just wanted to know how they stack up against speed.

12. ShadyMilkman

ShadyMilkman Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Never done speed, couldn't tell you.

I do know that adderrall effects the acetylcholine receptors in the brain, and in my opinion, gives up energy but provides clarity more than anything. It's more of attention and focus than energy.

13. Tinkerton

Tinkerton Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Adderall is a mix of three amphetamines. At a good dosage, it's
    way stronger, more fun, than ordinary speed, or ritalin, or dexadrine,
    or street meth. Way better.

14. olie

olie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For the dry mouth, use lemon drops or put lemon juice in your water. It
    stimulates the secretion of your saliva. Even regular lifesavers worked
    well. Try mint tea for your stomach cramping or eat something as others
    have suggested.

15. Toxicity

Toxicity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When I snort it I usually get throat pains. I've found that eating and drinking fluids makes it more comfortable.

16. beebopfatboy

beebopfatboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when the A's are eaten, do you have to crush the little time release
    capsules or just eat the pill? and how much to do you have to take...
    in the past I snorted about 40mg to get the desired effects, if swim
    were to swallow them, would 40 mg do the same thing and would they have
    to crush the time release pellets before swallowing them?

17. Nadia Snow

Nadia Snow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swallow a couple to ease the comedown and snort the rest

18. jack2300000

jack2300000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always drink lots of water -- that's the only thing that helps me.

19. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not eating can also cause low blood sugar which will make any comedown worse. Your body uses glucose at a faster rate while on any type of speed. In fact, all body fucntions are sped up while on speed of any kind, causing all systems to run out of fuel before they normally would. The effects might not be felt right away.Taking Adderall right after a big meal is better than taking it on an empty stomach and in my experience eliminates stomach pain. That way, there is enough food in your stomach to last for the whole time the Adderall is working.