Advice for DXM first time trip

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Red Fox, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Fox

Red Fox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In the UK (where I live) there is an over-the-counter cough syrup that is for children aged 1 to 12 years old. It is called "Children's Coughs & Colds" and is marketed by Benylin. On the box which contains the bottle inside it says "Contents" and all it says is that each 5ml of syrup contains Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 5mg and Triprolidine Hydrochloride 0.625mg. How much of the syrup in a bottle should be taken and is the other substance potentially dangerous at all??? Would SWIM need to extract to achieve effects of the DXM or could SWIM just drink the whole syrup?

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Do not use this product recreationally. You needs a product containing only DXM. Robitussin Dry Cough mixture is available in the UK AFAIK.

3. Red Fox

Red Fox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, but how would I use it?

4. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Well considering its DXM only its up to swiy. If he buys DXM only syrup, drink it. If he buys DXM only losenge's(spelling) eat em. UTFSE to find dossages and do a google search for DXM faq to understand platues. Have fun and good luck.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Do NOT use a product containing triprolidine - or anything else - as this stuff could kill your monkey. Only consider products that contain only dextromethorphan as the active ingredient.

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.