1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by mikey_J, Oct 30, 2006.

1. mikey_J

mikey_J Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 4, 2006
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    someone must answer this question I have been wondering if it is true or not for years and finnaly has taken the time to ask the question

ok swims freinds have been telling him that smoking a ciggerette after smoking some ganja it will get you higher

please someone is this true?:snort:
  2. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 30, 2006
    from U.K.
    Use the search engine, this has been answered before.

Nicotine does have psychoactive properties, when I hadn't ever smoked much, one marlboro would make him dazed, hazey, and dopily happy. SWIM dosen't smoke much now, maybe 5-8 cigarettes a week, and if he hasn't smoked for a week, and he takes a Richmond Superking with the filter ripped off and smokes it with a Hand-Bong, it makes his head fill up with liquid and roll around with a stupid grin on his face. Alcohol makes this much better.

SWIM smokes hardly at all, but when he's drinking alcohol, he smokes probably 10 in a night.

I have only smoked a cig after weed once or twice, they never seem to show up for some reason, but he can imagine that it could give you's high a 1-3 minute boost. Get You to give it a go and find out, I am going to try it again after this thread reminded him.

Editted to add: As part of a dare when he was 17, SWIM's friend rolled a joint with just tobacco in that must have had the equivalent of at least 10 cigarettes in it. I smoked about 3/4 of it and it hit him when he was 1/4 of the way down, by the end of it I had extreme couchlock and nausea. 1-2 minutes after putting it out, SWIM lay down on his back and his vision hazed over and the room started to spin. SWIM lay like this for 5-10 minutes, half enjoying the spinning sensation, half feeling sick, and completely confused and disorientated. SWIM then could be seen by all his friends (laughing pretty continuously) leaping up to his feet, sprinting up the stairs 4 at a time and chucking his guts up for the next 5 minutes. Just thought this story may be relevant.
  3. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 27, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    If you are a smoker (cig), quite simply IMO, the high from the weed just makes your cigarette more enjoyable. Much like playing your favorite cd or favorite game while high, you wont actually get much higher from the cig, but it is just more enjoyable. Much like what the feeling of relief feels like high i would say.

Now if your not a cig smoker and you smoke a cigarette after getting high, you will probably get an added nicotine buzz as akewstick stated.