Afterglow From Research Chemicals?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Rush, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Rush

Rush Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    I read this report in tihkal [(with 15 mg, orally) "I got a strong psychedelic experience that lasted about twelve hours, but an unexpected relief from my chronic depression that lasted for four days."] about AMT I noticed that exactly the same thing (the unexpected relief, or maybe afterglow) happened to SWIM after 5-Meo-AMT use.

Which chemicals gave You afterglow? who used AMT had an afterglow too?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Afterglow?

Everytime I have to do this ADDS to my depression...

From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects may be deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"? As a rule of thumb, most thread titles should include the full name of the drug discussed.

A rule many tend to forget will cause a mass of warnings soon...Rules are here:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Title changed.

3. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    /Everytime I have to do this ADDS to my depression.../

Its funny that a drug which has previously been a prescription med for depression would make you depressed!!

(then again, look at seroxat...)

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    The last time I took 2C-E, he had very bad back pains before he took it, up to the point of laying on the bed in agony, moaning of pain. He still took his dose of 2C-E, he snorted 12mg and the effects came up within within half a minute, and he was almost on the plateau in 10 minutes. Within a very short time he noticed his back pain completely disappeared, even though his back pain was very apparent, he didn't notice that it completely disappeared untill someone mentioned it, since then it hasn't came back.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  5. donkey rhubarb

donkey rhubarb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's FOAF dreamt of 15mgs of 4-Aco-MiPT three days ago and is certainly feeling an afterglow. Although my FOAF has been going on an adventure once a week for a month now so it is possible to be a cumulative effect. Mood enhancement, general well being were felt and negative emotions that tend to try to take over my FOAF are much more in check...

Could certainly be from thoughts and issues my FOAF has worked out with the help of these dreams but also a small buzz / afterglow is certainly felt and enjoyed very much. something she hasn't really felt too often.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007
  6. Rush

Rush Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from switzerland
    yeah, this is happening to SWIM too with MDPV! very uncomfortable! I'm wondering why this happens!

cool 4-Aco-MiPT has afterglow! that gives 4-aco-mipt some points!

oh yeah, last time SWIM experienced DPT at a threshold dose he found an hidden side of DPT, some kind of stimulation,euphoria/empathia and a very high energy(with very very mild visuals), while he remembers when he took some high(or common) doses he was warped in another world, stoned.

that threshold dose stimulation had a really nice afterglow

I found that PEAs gave him a down after the experience, while tryptamines gave almost always an afterglow.
    however, he just had experience with Methylone and MDPV(if mdpv is a PEA)
    don't know about 2C-x and DOx, he is still curious to try some of those

7. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Sorry, SWIM made a typo in his post, he meant that he had back pain before he took it. Ow, and yes MDPV is a phenethylamine ;)

8. donkey rhubarb

donkey rhubarb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I want to point out that that was the first time my FOAF had taken 4-AcO-MiPT but there will be plenty of other times for her to experiement and shall report back to this thread if it appears to be a repeated effect for her...