Again & agaiN

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by rsmo, Jul 11, 2006.

1. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi SWIM wrote this earlier in the forum once

"
    I like the mos... uh... dont know how is it called in the slang but I will describe it. You take a bowl(empty). Or a large emty glass. Wash it a bit under the tap but dont wipe it off because you want to leave some water in drops on the glass. Maybe this doesnt make sense but You simply wash a bowl a bit and dont wipe and put in the freezer. The bowl(glass is emty of course. After a few minutes( second) or as much time you find apropriate you take the glass(bowl) out and it should be very cold by now. An then you take the joint whichy you have aprepared (and best smoke a big part of it. Youll need some kind of a tube. Or a strab beter. The you put one part of the joint on the "tube" and the other part of the straw"tube at the botom of the bowl. And basicly you give "shotguns" or shots" or whater the corect slan word for it is in your neigbourhood. Not to mention that the straw should be at least as long as the bowl is deep. When you blow the somke will start to fill the fglass(bowl) and it will not come out because the glass is cold. You can fill it quite a bit6. And the you DRINK THE SMOKE. SWIM just loves THIs. SwIM doesnt do it often but JUST LOVES IT. IT KILLZ HIM.

hope you got the point and sorry iff this is already been discused somewhere else.

p.s. remember to put the other part of the straw as much as close to the botom of the glass(a larger glass) but enough ftr the smoke to come out

enjou"

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE this way of smokeing.
    SWIM realized this ... this morning when once again SWIM havs had this kind of session...
    And It was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Its an amazeing site to see the smoke travel inside the glass bowln in which he has been previously put there...
    The whole situation is so hypnotizeing to me... Like some crazYAncientmystiCCeremony
    So much inspiration at that moment........

Ima take camera and record some of that event....

maybe some would like to see how it looks when its recorded?/?

2. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    NO ONE WANTs TO SEE THE VIDEO??

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Probably not a good idea to post incriminating videos...

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Indeed not. That's up there with writing a stick-up note for a bank robbery on your library card.

5. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Why would it not be aight to see some smoke in a bowl???

Thats not incriminateing...

Or even inhaleing smoke from that bowl...

That would be like saying that any smoke is illegal

6. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
  7. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Does no One Really like the picture that SWIM sent?

8. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol. I found it marginally interesting, but it seems to be a bit of a waste of some good weed smoke. Still, experimenting is fun.

Swim likes messing around with tobacco smoke more than weed smoke. He would rather just straight out absorb the THC :p

One trick I do is take a long drag off a cig and then take a shot right afterwards, making sure to exhale the smoke into the shotglass after gulping the liquid so its like a transferrence of alcohol and smoke. You end up with a shotglass full of smoke. Its kinda cool, but one of those things you only really do when you are bored.

9. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its not a waste of smoke if there is a lot of weed

10. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I think this is something that only SWIrsmo will fully appreciate, and to the rest of the unenlightened masses it just wont seem quite so good. I have experienced this illusion of greatness of something while experiencing drugs but the greatness of it usually wears of as SWIM sobers leaving SWIM wondering why it mattered so much. Yes its interesting. Yes I will be trying it
    What I would really like too know what SWIrsmo ingested before finding this amazing because it must be impressive stuff to last almost a month lol:D

11. rsmo

rsmo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nothing

lol

just weed

12. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    That's one of those ideas one can only create when stoned.:)