Aggression And Salvia?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by wudupdoe, Feb 17, 2007.

1. wudupdoe

wudupdoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    is it normal when SWIM smokes salvia that I get REALLY, and i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY mean? the 2 times I smoked salvia, I would just be mean to everyone around SWIM and people.

2. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    Re: can anyone relate to SWIM

I have seen an a number of occasions people become very angry while under the effects of salvia, particularly when combined with alcohol. In that sense the answer is that it is not abnormal for You to have this reaction. In swims own experience he has often found it to be very frustrating to have people near him when he is smoking salvia, but has never expressed this in words or actions (to his knowledge).

Next time (if You hasn't already) tell him to try salvia in a place in which he feels comfortable. If You decides to have people with him again or have a sitter direct him to this thread:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/25457

Given that its people that You is mean to maybe it would no longer be a problem if You was on his own. Tell You to take precautions if he chooses this method.

Bare in mind though that Salvia is a drug and a powerful one at that. Like any other substance some people will just not enjoy its effects.

Also when posting experiences in future try to include details of dose, time, strength method of use etc. as this may help other members to answer your questions.

3. wudupdoe

wudupdoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

both times it was the expensive salvia, the one you pay like i thinkxxxxxxx for about a gram, so its the more pricey stuff and the first time it was day in a comfortable setting, other it was outside in a snowy night. But im talking when SWIM smokes it, its like one of the biggest effects is just anger. Last time I smoked, SWIM expressed his anger verbally by yelling, saying I was just SOOOO ANGRY and just went off on the few people around SWIM and I don't understand how people smoke ti and like it cuz I have a nice size group of friends who have and do smoke salvia and just love it.

on top of that, is there anything special bout the like i think its an ounce or half ounce bag of salvia leaves you can buy for like XXXX bux, does it produce the same effects as the expensive kind but just weaker or is it a different high cuz SWIM heard years ago from kids at school who talked bourt the bag of leaves of salvia and how it was such a nice high...better than marijuana.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  4. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba

Time for you to Use The Forum Search Engine or google if you prefer.

5. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swiys anger may be triggered by sitters. Swm has been very mad with a fellow tripper after they showed blatent disrespect for Sally and the trip - I was so mad he was contemplating stoving his fellow trippers head in. After breif thought, I decided that his anger was most likely a trip and decided not to make a fuss and spent the rest of the trip pissed for no real reason. This has only happened once, this could also be a result of not feeling mentally 100% as this trip was following a hard day at work, not much sleep and general life stresses. Something to think about =)

6. wudupdoe

wudupdoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    hmm thanx for the replies i think I get the point, bad day and general stresses = do not smoke salvia. lol and also who your around, cuz My best friend was smoking with SWIM and my friend just kept saying I was freaking out when swim really wasn't and that started it cuz my friend would keep saying to be quite and not to freak out and chill.............i think just that part made SWIM go crazy like I did.

7. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One of my late lab monkeys reported feeling intense hostility and aggression during it's experience. What frightened me, was that this orangutan had the ability to rip my arms off, thankfully it sat calm as a hindu cow. That was the last time I allowed a domestic ape to worship at the alter of Our Lady Sage.

No insult, but judging from your writing and what you are seeking, I doubt that Salvia is in your best interest. Looks like you are setting your self up for a trip to jail or permanent injury.

The Lady can be overwhelming, and your friends might actually be in fear for their lives while you remain unaware of your actions. While I've seen two individuals remain motionless, only to find out that in their headspace they were acting out, screaming, thinking I was going to be calling the cops for their actions (not paranoia, just because they would have done so if someone was acting the way they thought they were), it wouldn't surprise me if the opposite occurs. For the subject to react violently and unaware of their actions. A rather dull witted Bonobo I once worked with was utterly unaware of attempting to stand up, falling twice, once missing a fire it, the second a rather deadly piece of rebar. I'd trust your friends, and admit you found little favor in the Lady. if She doesn't like you, there is little you can do about it.

Love.
    Potter.