1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

aids for heart issues

Discussion in 'Pharmacology' started by markosheehan, Jan 10, 2017.

1. markosheehan

markosheehan Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    does anyone know any supplements,herbs,medicenes you could take with psycoactive drugs that cause high blood pressure. for example dmt causes my heart rate to sky rocket and coke. is there anything i could take to help and im not looking for perscription medicene

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Re: heart

no. Drugs that directly effect the heart to any functional degree are only available by prescription

OTC substances are not going to do a whole lot when it comes to countering this sort of thing.

Honestly, if your bloodpressure gets that messed up, just don't do those things.

3. markosheehan

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland

im wondering if anyone could suggest supplement type things and they can directly affect the heart. and i find some of them important thats why i want to keep using them but trying to do it in a non risk way. the reason why i said not perscription medicene
    is cause people will just start saying im not a doctor this isnt a medical website go to the god damn doctor. im not looking for that

4. Pharmatech1

Pharmatech1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o Male from Australia

Unfortunately, that's just the downside of those particular drugs. Beware of being recommended beta-blockers or downers of any kind as these will not necessarily counter the effects of cocaine or DMT and can actually make things more dangerous for technical reasons. The best approach to avoid stress on the heart is moderation or simply quitting. If quitting is out of the question, then the obvious applies - don't be alone, don't do too much, don't mix things and watch yourself!

5. Potter

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.

I just explained to you that drugs that directly effect the heart are too dangerous for recreational use. Go find a hippie cardiologist for that sort of help

There simply isn't anything that is OTC and strong enough to work. You can't demand something that isn't there

6. markosheehan

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    Would drinking something like hibiscus tea be good as it lowers your blood pressure?

7. Potter

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Go ahead and try it. Go to a pharmacy, check your BP. Drink tea. Check again.

Please see my above two posts as to my confidence in that experiment.