Drug info - Akineton (Biperiden)

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by rider_on_the_storm, Jan 9, 2006.

1. rider_on_the_storm

rider_on_the_storm Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if this has been posted somewhere else before, but I'll give it a try here...So I've been taking Akineton quite frequently and I must say I love it. A lot of people don't, though, because the hallucinations it gives you might be very unpleasant. I usually take 4 or 5 pills and it's perfectly enough for me. Akineton is a medicine used for treating patients with the Parkinson disease I think, and is legal in most countries(I have no idea about the U.S, though). The effects I get and the effects other people have told me about are: open eye hallucinating(once I started seeing some flying kiwis and bees flying around me, also i saw a guy, sitting on this bench and just staring at me, while smoking a cigarette. I was with a friend back then and I told her about it, coz I was freaked out, and she got really worried and started convincing me there was no one there. It didn't help, though...also when you look at yourself in the mirror you look really weird and you can't recognize yourself at all. Every time I take it my skin colour seem to change, I see my hands and my face all purple..also things around you just start breathing and moving in a very odd way, etc); your pupil gets huge, I even get scared when i look at it; you have a lot of really weird thoughts, but you can't really express yourself; you also get blurred vision, but in a nice way(don't ask me how it can be nice, it just is:) ), your motor system gets kinda fucked up, walking and especially talking may be difficult and weird... The whole thing lasts for about 3-4 hours, the first effects come approximately 30 min after taking it. It's a really nice experience, not very social, though, but I would recommend it, if there's a chance you can get it... If you mix it with weed it's usually pretty cool, coz you get very vivid hallucinations, but at least for me, if I overdose it, I forget what I've done-I'm just completely blanc. anyways, hope you can find it and try it out. It's worth it!

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Doesn't sound like it's going to be SWIM's favorite drug. I have a personal distaste for drugs that give a black out on higher dosage.

I just looked it up and here is why I do not mess with such substances: Akiniton causes memory disorders. It works because of its anti-cholinergic effect, which puts it in the same category as several hallucinogens with extreme unwanted side effects, like atropine (datura).
    Akiniton or biperideen is made in 2 mg tabs. So the dose you take is 8 - 10 mg.
    Does anyone else have experience with Akiniton?

3. jasonwalsh

jasonwalsh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from ireland
    Ya im on akineton to stop me sweating as i take cymbalta which makes me sweat alot. Its great to stop my unreal sweating and it gives me a small buzz when i take it.

4. kromplov

kromplov Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from serbia_and_montenegro
    I have used 16mg of biperiden oraly + 4mg intranasal, with no tolerance on it, but it doesn't give me any hallucinations. Maybe because I have used benzodiazepines with it, but I have used a small dose of benzodiazepines, my usual dose?

5. mkultra5979

mkultra5979 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Greece
    Old post, new experience.!!!
    Deliriants meds. I think they have been misunderstood. The dosage is very important, euphoria to delirium. You must know where to stop.

- An old friend of mine found 50 tablets biperiden x 2 mg (Akineton). In my country is Akineton is quite popular both in pharmacies (and drug abuse drug illegally on the streets). Biperiden relieves the extrapyramidal symptoms from first-generation psychotic (phenothiazines) and also from Alzheimer's parkinsonism. The big brother (trihexyphenidyl, brand name Artane) disappeared from the market here. Its use as disruptive or hallucinogen, buying it strictly after ordering.

- Male, 30 y.o., polydrug user, no alcohol and one time heroin

T.00.00'. 6 hours ago, 20 mg fluoxetine (Ladose). Due to lack of ginseng, we are drinking an excellent beverage - valerian, mint, lemon balm, thyme, basil and ephedra. He starts with 4 pills, 8 mg empty stomach.

T.00.20'. Smoking and talking. Dry mouth, chewing gums. I note that his eyes are elsewhere, while I am talking. Double espresso.

T.00.35'. Reports a beautiful warmth throughout the body. Flushing of the face and crimson eyes.

T.00.40'. Slurred speaking, feeling discomfort. Phones to find cannabis (interesting combo in my opinion... ) None. Consumed another six pills (total, 20 mg). Big mistake. In ten minutes, starts talking nonsense. He does not understand the questions - euphoria similar to alcohol and sedatives.

T.01.00'. Peak plasma time. Reports euphoria, irritability, inflated self esteem, pressure of speech, distractibility, hyperactivity. The dry mouth gives a bad image, stoners.. Desire to smoke and chat. Starts asking me for my sister, my mother, split reality, appetite for conversation.

T.01.30'. The situation has become intolerable. My friend is totally off, talks about non-existent things. He wants to get some more pills. I did not give.

T.01.45'. Unexpectedly, his parents return. Insists that he is sober. I put him to sleep with 10 mg of diazepam. To his parents, claim that he suffered a panic attack and went to sleep.

- Summary.: You can find a lot of information wiki and everywhere. Personally, I realised that biperiden, it's possible a drug with potential moderate psychological dependence. Next day my friend remembered everything and had CEV's. Euphoria, but very short duration and then discomfort. At 6 mg (3 tablets immediate release, not XR) only, you did not get stoned, but have a pleasantly feeling.

BE RESPONSIBLE - NO alcohol or other CNS drugs.

Thank you for your time.

6. mkultra5979

mkultra5979 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Greece
    --- Yes. Here I am again. ---
    My friend told me that biperiden is great when abuse.

--- Mood lift, but for a short period.
    --- Waking up morning.: Fluoxetine (20 mg) + Gabapentin (1500 mg), + Biperiden 5x2 mg, 10 mgs)
    --- The coffee is great, music is great (?), he reports a nice warm feeling, for 15-20 min. Right now, took 60 mg diazepam to get stoned. Very dry mouth and slurred speach.
    --- Meanwhile, crushed two tabletes, snorting one. Easy (no burn) - None
    --- Rolling a cigar with tobacco and 2 mg crashed pill (Akineton) - None.
    --- Talking more 2 pills. No report - diazepam puts him to sleep.

Total 14 mg - 10 oral, snorting and smoking.
    _ Akineton has recreational value over 5 pills _ 10 mgs. Abusing it, > 5 pills, it's like alcohol.
    _ CVE's, yes. Hallucination I suppose to greater doses.
    _ I think that biperiden is no worth it at all.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  7. superlow

superlow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    so i've had myself 4-5 experiences with that particular substance.i was taking it for years along with haloperidol (drops and IM).when i was in the hospital a guy told me that it can be used recreationaly.after i got out of there i took 44mg but nothing happened because of the high dose of the haldol that was in my system.long story short i switched to invega and then decided i would give it a try.the pleasent effects are increased sociability,mood and energy lift.then one day i came back from a reggae party where i got fairly drunk and took 16mg and gone to bed.the next morning when me and my friend woke up i was for a while in a good state of mind enjoying the sunshine.after a while i became really anxious and started seeing smoke with the corner of my eye.also walking was hard like walking in mattress.for the rest of the day i was sitting at a chair waiting for the effects to wear off.keep in mind it has a long half-life.it took me over a year to mess with it again.so before 3 days i took 12mg and had a good time with the pleasent effects i described earlier.but for some reason i got pretty fucked up.i had slurred speech,cigarettes kept falling from my hand,walking was unstable and i was talking how much i enjoyed akineton to my father.i also had a stupid idea that i had to repair the gas cooker.when i went to bed the whole night i thought i fell asleep with a smoke in my hand and was constantly waking up to check if i was really smoking.the next day i didnt remember exactly what happened and was willing to repeat the experience and probably would if my pills were there .i must say that i took 2mg of clonazepam but i dont think that it made a big differene because of the tolerance i have.in conclusion i'd say that is a tricky substance and it should taken with caution and sure not when one is drunk.

8. Ewan420

Ewan420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Greece
    I take akineton and artane any time he's withdrawals from opiods and they really help ..almost not feel withdrawals those meds can helps to stop any addiction just never overdo 5-6maximum with artane 2-3 maximum and when take them better be home for your safety..swim end up jail and psy clinics just b coz he ate to much and hallucinate for 2 week.wasn't good trip like most ppl think it gives you dark hallucinate it doesn't worth to take them to get high personal it helps with every withdrawal in small ammounts ..Swim use it only for withdrawals...good luck

1. 3/5,
      Please don't use SWIM. It'a against of rules years now.
      Apr 8, 2017