1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Alcohol and drug test

Discussion in 'Drug testing Questions' started by lazaruscfaust, May 18, 2017.

1. lazaruscfaust

lazaruscfaust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I am planning on having 2 - 3 drinks Friday night how long will it take for me to test clean the next day? This is a standard 10 panel dip stick urine test, non etg, and it's possible it may not even test specifically for alcohol.

2. OTC Junkie

OTC Junkie Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Nowhere in particular
    This is information you can readily access online.

There are a lot of factors involved in whether alcohol will show up on a dipstick test, and you are the only one with all the details of your situation so I recommend doing a bit of research, identifying the relevant variables in your particular case, and then determining for yourself if drinking tomorrow is worth it or not.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  3. lazaruscfaust

lazaruscfaust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Doesn't really answer my question. I've already done the research and I just want to know if anyone has experiencewith this.

4. OTC Junkie

OTC Junkie Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Nowhere in particular
    Not trying to be unhelpful; in fact quite the contrary, i'm just trying to let you know that if you don't provide more details about your situation or If you don't phrase your thread titles and posts more specifically you are unlikely to get the kind of responses on DF that you are hoping for. If your thread titles are vague they will likely be overlooked and if your original post doesn't catch someone's interest, you will likely not get any responses.

For instance, instead of saying:
    "I am planning on having 2 - 3 drinks Friday night how long will it take for me to test clean the next day?"

You could say:
    "does anyone have experience with drinking the night before taking a dipstick drug test?"

And for your thread title instead of:
    "alcohol and drug test"

You could say:
    "Dip stick drug test the day after drinking"

or

"Will alcohol pop on a dipstick drug test"

5. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    I can not for the life of me understand how after reading multiple sources that explain something the same way, repeatedly, with evidence, people need the word of unknown strangers to actually believe something?

Not to mention there are like hundreds of threads that ALREADY have personal experiences in them. Go read them
    Just go through this here forum, page by page, and open every thread with "alcohol" in the title.