alcohol and ex?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by M3th, Apr 8, 2006.

1. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ok, so I am going to a party tonight and his friends are trying to get some tabs for tonight also. He was wondering if he did go to the party and get drunk, if it would be ok to eat the tabs also. Would anything happen. Any bad reactions of the combination?

Help needed tonight...

2. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    yea, all in all not the best idea. if u don't have enough experience to be asking a question like this, i'd advise against it.. next time to do some research ahead of time before u plan a night like this..
    - and hey i'll even make it a little easier for u--> in the search bar, ur gonna want to type in alcohol hyperthermia

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah not the smartest thing if your fairly new to eatn ills. swim sees people in club and parties using the combo but go slow cause everyone is diff. what your friend may think is fun may kill you

4. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Note: I is the shortname of my monkey.

Mixing stimulants with alcohol is not healthy at all. I've noticed that alcohol dramatically increases the side effects of stimulants (rised blood pressure, heart rate, temperature etc.) and leaves you in a state that you neither notice this, nor notice how drunk you are.

However, with MDMA to I things stay differently. I usually can't relax while on MDMA just a bit after the comedown has began. I gets thoughts like: 'This is too good to be truth, this means that it's nothing else than evil in its purest form.' or 'Oh hell what a blissful experiece. Only the thought of going back to reality makes me wanna cry.' A beer or two make I really want to have a good time. I doesn't care for these things anymore. He thinks 'What the hell, I've taken this substance to have fun (during the tests). I don't care what is going to happen or what has just happened. Everything is perfect right now in the moment and I am extremely happy.'

Considering I's experiences I recommend small amounts of alcohol if you are unable (like him) to enjoy the effects much. Just don't overdo it, because it is dangerous.

5. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know alot of guys who drink ALOT of alcohol while taking pills, 12 to 16 cans of beers isnt an exception.
    From what ive seen they get fucked up alot harder but also act way more stupid which can annoy me at times. The almost always puke at some point and by the end of the night they pass out before the rest sometimes in their own vomit.
    Ive tried educating them a bit but some people just always have to get as fucked up as possible instead of enjoying the experience.
    Want my advice dont be shy drinking a few beers at the start of a party before you take anything but keep it very moderate. 3 beers (25 to 33cc) is as high as i deem sensible and thats spread out over at least 1.5h.
    Use it to ease the nerves a bit and take the edge off but stop drinking once you drop.
    Doing this I has never noticed a hangover the next day while his thougher friends end up spending the day after in a dark living room crashed in front of the TV feeling like utter crap.

A big note on this : swim never uses at clubs or big parties so dehydration and hyperthermia arent that much of an issue. Alcohol dehydrates you and fucks up your internal thermostath. If your gonna use MDMA in places with a high ambient temperature loose the alcohol and make sure you cool down from time to time. Most EHBO consults at big raves are a direct result of hyperthermia and alcohol increases the change of getting it.

6. cupdetat

cupdetat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol why the line of periods?

mdma is too much perfect to dilute with beer

7. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ever since i switched to a wireless router my inet's been weird. Pages sometime fail to load (completely) multiple times in a row.
    Somehow instead editing an existing post 2 times each new draft got posted on its own so i changed it into lines.

8. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    IMO it's a waste of e to mix it with with anything like that. Not to mention dagerous. Why would you want to drink while on mdma anyways???? Seems kinda werid to me.

9. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's dangerous, because alcohol has the property to dehydrate, something definetely dangerous when you are dancing.

And under another aspect, mixing a drug of love with a drug of violence and stupidity may not be really useful........ Even if I love beer of course ;-)

10. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    im sorry i didnt specify, but I would not be drinking WHILE rolling. he was wondering if it was OK if he drank a little while he was waiting to get the tabs. Not while he was rolling.

and this was a question for a night in the past. No need to keep going.

But thanks for the information anyways. Very Usefull for later on.

11. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have drank before during and after a roll but never in large amounts. The most he has drank has been about 2 beers but it makes a nice little difference.

I think it relaxes you a bit on the comeup and definitely takes off the edge during the come down. If you drink at any time during a roll I recommend drinking a small amount of brew when you come down. It will help you go to sleep but it probably is not very good for you.

If you decide to drink alcohol make sure to have a little bit of water too since alcohol and MDMA both dehydrate the body. Dont get too out of control with liquor either.

12. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Don't mix pills with alcohol. It's a complete waste. For a start you don;t get the full effects of the alcohol, and second you don't get anywhere near the full effects of the pills. Even drinking before you take some biscuits is crap in my opinion, will just completely dull the effetcs.

13. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    Never mix with alcohol, such a waste of a roll and will most likely lead to a worse comedown. I know a guy who'd never rolled on x without drinking alcohol and was complaining about it not being a fun chem. I got him to roll without drinking and his opinion changed drastically and x is now his favourite substance.

14. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Imo alcohol in reasonable doses does not take anything away from the roll itself, if anything it will enhance the visual effects MDMA give you.
    I cant comment on big ammounts of alcohol cause i dont like being drunk but alot of my friends seem to like it and ive never ever heard anyone say alcohol numbs rolling.

15. MALVINAS

MALVINAS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    I have tested MDMA with alcohol, ephedrine and cafeine and rocks, but its not the same as consuming only MDMA
    But is not so healthy for your heart, not at all

16. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
  17. upthebracket

upthebracket Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when I started out, it was a consensus among absoloutely everyone SWIM talked to (including drug dealers) that doing pills and alcohol was the stupidest thing ever

there were countless rumours about ways it would kill you, but I accidentally found his way into it one night (got very drunk and stumbled into the toilets where some people were shaking hands and exchanging money) and the result was a very unleasant evening for all SWIM's friends (mainly consisting of dragging him off dancefloors and people), of which I remember absoloutely nothing

all in all i wouldn't recommend it, not because i heard your spine will shrink or your head will burst open at the back, but just because it makes you an irresponsible and depraved fuckwit

having said that, if you don't drink too much, there's rarely anything wrong with it, most times SWIM go out, My friends and I do Es and drink about a bottle of wine each over the course of a night, and it's no problem, although it often multiplies the "i love you, we're soulmates" factor by about 10, but that's not always bad

18. MALVINAS

MALVINAS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o

19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, Falklands - refer to a British Sheep or an Argentine Bull. But not to yourself, which we know is a Penguin from South Georgia.

Thank you!

Baaaah! Baaaah!

20. MALVINAS

MALVINAS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    Too agresive comments from you to me in that, this is not a war forum man, but just remember...We will back :)