Combinations - Alcohol,cannabis and N20 ROCK!

Discussion in 'Nitrous Oxide' started by djmauxy, Nov 25, 2004.

1. djmauxy

djmauxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dont know how many of you have tried this but one of the best
    combinations of drugs that really really gets you to that place beyond
    even heroin is the correct mixture of alcohol,cannabis and nitrous
    oxide.

Now some of you may of tired it already but what its all about is getting the perfect mixture!

Now getting this mixture right is just like making gunpowder!

You need the right amount of carbon,sulpher and Nitrate!!

When mixing drugs you must get the right balance to find the optimal
    high! You need approach your drug use like a scientist, dont just guess
    the dose!

Any way nitrous on its own is fine but the alcohol and cannabis triple the effect of the nitrous, no joke!

For anyone who hasnt tried this or tried it with the correct dosage then get ready for a ride!

My recomendation is drink upto about 9 units (bottle of wine)

but people with lower tolerance should try about 6 units.

I find it quite important though to drink a fair amount of alcohol.

Just basically drink the absolute most you can so that with a nice joint or a good bong you are not going to be ill.

Then smoke a joint or a bong so that you are reasonably stoned

but do not overload the cannabis or it spoils the high!

Then have at least 3 cans of whipped cream ready to go through in a row
    but if you got the $ get some more (say 10 in total?) as believe me
    once you get that rush you will gag for more!

10 cans is enough for about 3 hits and you can do 4 cans on the last hit!

When you get the balance right on these drugs the N20 hits you like a ton of bricks!

Can I recommend a song that you try when taking this mixture?

PURE SHORES by all saints.

The words of the song speak to you when your high on this mixture and
    it was like this song was writen for this mixture of drugs!!

Just close your eyes to this song with the last can/3rd can of n20 in
    your lungs! Please post back on this forum with your results!

2. djmauxy

djmauxy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One word of warning though, dont drink the alcohol fast especialy with
    wine/spirits as the if the alcohol becomes to intense it over powers
    the high and you easily crash to the ground like I just have tonight as
    i drank a bottle of wine in 10 mins. Take it real slow with alcohol to
    get a more stable high.

3. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
  4. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    nitrous becomes so addicting when ur drunk all u want is another balloon, u'll be saying "thats my last balloon for the night" about 20 times

5. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Make sure you are sitting down or Newton will win again!

6. RipperChick

RipperChick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    how cute......whipped cream cans and balloons.

Ameteurs.

I have a 6 ft tank at home and all i have to do is push a button and suck on the hose until I'VE HAD MY FILL

7. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Heheh! The only way to do it in style! Mind you don't get frostbite though... [​IMG]

8. Toxicity

Toxicity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, taking it directly from the tank (or hose) is a stupid idea. You dont seem superior from the "Ameteurs."[​IMG]

9. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Ok sorry but You really gotta try what you said + a good E, honestly My favorite all time experience. (my mate said that smoking cocaine and exhaling that into a nitrous balloon beat even this, SWIM promised himself he would never try crack but that with the thread starters mix now looks inevitable 69 caps in three hours non stop makes nos My worst enemy and best friend oooooh its so evil but I like it lol

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  10. Mega maniac

Mega maniac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    This Is one of SWIM's favorite combos. He likes to drink to the stage where he is light headed but not drunk, for SWIM thats about 6-8 cans of larger. He then kanes a couple of spliffs which takes him out if the lightheaded-ness of the alcohol. Then he sits down with a group of friends and hand out a balloon to everyone. If its not done at the same time by the whole group the experience for I am ruined.

The most recent experience he had of this was not more than a week ago at his friends uni hall. He had had the said amount of alcohol and kaned a few spliffs with one of the girls from his flat. I was nicely stoned and his mate suggested Nos, you could tell SWIM and this girl were the only ones stoned in the room because before where they had been lying on the kitched floor with big grins on their faces they suddenly both sat upright an shouted "yea, Nos Nos" they looked like right little druggies :p

SWIM's mate returned from his room with the canistors, he had about 18 on him, just as he got into the room I was joined by a load of guys he knows, so there were rougly 12 of them there. He started filling and handing out the balloons after the third he started to hit dud canisters, and to add to this his dispencer started to dispence before the trigger was pulled (this was his first ever batch of canisters and first ever dispencer) he went through 6 duds (those of you doing the maths will know that means there is only just 1 canistor per person) luckily the canisters start working again, and aslong as the ballonis over the nipple before the canister is screwed in he would get the whole balloon filled.

Everyone got a balloon, just (note most people in this group have never tried it before) I do the countdown, 3, 2, exhale, inhale the balloon, hold.

Everyone looks rediculous, some people have their cheeks all puffedup like hamsters. The girls start going first, they giggle, SWIM hates it because he knows it means he is going to start giggling and waste the sweet sweet Nos he has in his lungs. Just about everyone has gone now, SWIM still holds the record for the longest hold. SWIM's mate is in competition with him, he decides to cheat and pinches SWIM, he lets it go in a fit of laughter. Why was that pinch so hilarious, god knows.

Now here is where the mix of drugs takes its effect, newton has his way and SWIM collapses to the side, SIWIM has somthing in his hands thats textured and lumpy, but its nice to caress so SWIM keeps doing it. His eyes are closed, he has crazy visuals running through my eyes, he sees little wooden huts, out in some aerid land, and its blissful, totally euphoric. Thats the only visual he remembers but he knows there was more, the whole thing is so euphoric its unreal.

He starts to decend from the euphoria, SWIM opens his eyes and look at what im carressing. Its his mates head, the one who pinced me, he didnt care atall while on his own high and slightly drunk also, I couldnt understand why he could not recognise what it was, or why it had been so nice to caress when he was tripping. But what mattered was that for that 60 odd seconds he was in absolubte euphoria, and if he could choose a heaven that would be his.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
    1. 5/5,
      Nice report, shame about the 'indiscretions'! Am feeling generous though, & you should have an edit button soon - please use it mate, & welcome aboard!
      Nov 13, 2006
Tags: