Alcohol & Cocaine

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by vilkrang, May 12, 2005.

1. vilkrang

vilkrang Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hypothetically, if someone did about a gramme of coke a couple of nights ago, just over a gramme last night plus half a bottle of jack daniels, and about 3/4 of a gramme tonight, plus 3 beers, a bottle of wine and about 1/4 of a bottle of jack daniels, are they in any serious danger?

2. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    optimistically: Not at all

eralistily: most likely

advice: lay off for a bit

3. vilkrang

vilkrang Newbie

Reputation Points:
    But if said person felt ok at the minute most likely will be all cool yes?

4. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aside from alchohol posioning I think you'll be fine because the coke od level is about 1.5g at once and "you" were under 2g in two nights I really think you'll be fine especuially if you feel fine now, maybe a lil hungover though

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You should be fine but taking that amount of blow on a regular basis will turn you into a junkie. Cut back a bit, take a break and smoke some buds to occupy a night or two.

6. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    coke + drinking = not smart at all...

7. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I know that heavy coke use and heavy drinking arent really all that good for u. Ive seen some posts on other threads that have detailed info on this(sorry im to lazy to look for em right now lol). However it didnt stop me when i was using heavy, of course i did a lot of reckless things back then.

But to me this doesnt sound like alot of dope and booze, especially spread over a 3 day period. Of course i have no idea how old you are vilrag, or your tolerance or experience with drugs so i would agree to keep the situation hypothetical for now. How big a bottle of Jack are we talkin about? Are u in canada or the states. We call the 26oz bottle here a quart. i think, please correct me if im wrong, its called a fifth in the states. Unless your talkin about a bigger bottle this, to me, still isnt a hella lotta booze. Again thats justme tho, an old drunk from eastern canada who thinks he can hold his liqour lol.

cheers

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Realistically, barely anyone takes coke without alcohol. It may not be advised but everyone does it.

9. uqlfy

uqlfy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    See the problem as i understand it with mixing coke and alchohol
    is this, When your liver breaks down cocaine it normally just
    turns it into another harmless chemical which passes when you piss.
    When alchohol, which as we know is also processed by the liver, is
    combined with cocaine in the liver it turns into a third metabolite .
    This chemical,cocaethylene, creates a seperate buzz if you would and is also
    very toxic to the liver supposedly.

As for how you been partying Id watch it with the blow that
    stuff can snatch ahold of you pretty quickly. Just read some other
    posts on this forum about it. But as long you can</span> lay off for a few days I dont see any big problems.

Edited by: uqlfy

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Yeah a friend of mine told me about that last night. Pretty scary considering the amount of reckless times I've gone coking and boozing at the same time. I can't imagine doing coke without booze though. It just doesn't seem right. It's kinda like doing mushrooms without pot or something. Once you're used to something it's hard to change. [​IMG]

11. sunshine

sunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have to agree with JwishNazi buddy, I'd advise you to lay off the blow for a while, thats quite the tolerance you built up if you did all that shit in the past few days and you are feeling fine. But honestly coke will take a hold of quicker than the drinking so take a little breather and see how you feel in a few days. Your tolerance must be high,because I dont know how you typed eventhat paragraph you wrotewithout any very significant errors takinginto consideration that was the night you were on most of it.